A Petition for Whitehouse and DOJ non-interference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    By the time the investigations are finished ... let alone a trial reaching a verdict if it comes to that ... Obama won't be President.
    True this, but a formal response to address the loss of confidence of an impartial DOJ and President is warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarxis View Post
      True this, but a formal response to address the loss of confidence of an impartial DOJ and President is warranted.
      Yes.

The news I am hearing would deeply concern me if it was my own country.

There seems to be a real potential for a loss of confidence in DOJ and the politicians.

In short, "what the hell is going on in Yankistan"? Are there hidden agendas and political chicanery behind the scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarxis View Post
        How about the loss of an impartial FBI where numerous scandals have broken out about them being out of control?

You want an impartial investigation, yet you entrust the FBI to do it... Yeah right. They are looking like amateurs.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I can't sign a petition who's fundamental premise ignores the space-time continuum. Even if other parts of it are ok.

Comment

Unless it's something like, "A pledge to kill baby Hitler in exchange for free candy"

Comment

Working...
            X