Should the "Great Wall of America" be built by illegal Mexican migrants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US democracy.

First you get to choose between two retarded candidates one of whom represents the highest bidder and the other an unhinged billionaire narcissist, and then the choice between them is decided by senile population in Florida.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      And Trump one of the available leaders for the USA
      You could do that for CivIV C2C; he could be the first leader with all negative traits!
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
        US democracy.

First you get to choose between two retarded candidates one of whom represents the highest bidder and the other an unhinged billionaire narcissist, and then the choice between them is decided by senile population in Florida.

Which one was Al Gore?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's very likely Florida will decide this election as well.
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

A majority of Americans, when polled, say they are for getting rid of the electoral college and yet our politicians never bring it up.

Comment

giblets is too smart for america

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                Should Trump employ illegal Mexican migrants at below minimum wages to build his wall, to keep out illegal Mexican migrants.
                No. He should use Shrillary supporters as slave labour to build the wall.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                X