Should the "Great Wall of America" be built by illegal Mexican migrants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the "Great Wall of America" be built by illegal Mexican migrants

Should Trump employ illegal Mexican migrants at below minimum wages to build his wall, to keep out illegal Mexican migrants.

The benefit of using this cheap illegal labour should be a massive cost saving. Trump, being a businessman, is sure to see the benefits of getting stuff done cheaper.

Wasn't his plan to kick them all out and then let them all back in again as legal residents? Or did he change that policy?

Comment

Dunno.

I thought he wanted to kick everyone out?

Comment

He has wavered between kicking them all out and "let them come back legally" and just kicking out 2 million of them who don't get to come back at all, then doing "something" about the others later.

Both positions are absurdly unrealistic and/or vague.

Comment

Well obviously, it's Trump.

Comment

Perhaps his plan is to kick them out so the mexican state has enough cheap labor in order to build the wall for the USA
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

This chill emanating from the word famous german humour is the one and only reason to feel kind of not totally indiferent for the brits leaving.

juuust joking

goodnight

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                Well obviously, it's Trump.
                Umh, yes.

I must admit that I have no idea what his intentions are. In fact, sometimes I have no idea what he is talking about. Sometimes I even think he going to do two, or more, mutually contradictary things at the same time.

Listening to trump lowers my IQ by 50 points.

Unfortunately my IQ is only 50 to start wih.

Comment

Listening to Trump makes me want to do a CT scan to make sure I'm not developing a brain tumor from all the bull****.
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

But what if he really can do contradictory things at the same time?

What if he really can do impossible things?

What if his imaginaion really can change "reality"?

If the answer to these questions is "yes" then he should be the God Emperor, not a mere mortal President!

Comment

Once the wall on the Mex-US border is complete, industry jobs from China will come back in scores. Also, everyone will start to use coal again.
                      Blah

Comment

I also think if it materializes it should be a wonder in Civ 7.
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                          I also think if it materializes it should be a wonder in Civ 7.

And Trump one of the available leaders for the USA
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            And Trump one of the available leaders for the USA
                            I would buy Civ 7 just for that alone, Firaxis should all vote for Trump.
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Firaxians live in Maryland, so their votes don't count. (Maryland will go for Hillary.)
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X