Political censorship of videos on YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    No. I said Google is censoring conservative videos. That's a fact. You said they aren't responsible. That's a stupid theory.
    You have just proved that you have no idea what my argument even was.
    There is no point arguing with someone that has no comprehension.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      Just because you say so?

You aren't backing yourself up and nobody is taking what you say at face value.
      Only the idiots like you question that. I don't waste my time with people like you. You are a very toxic person, and I don't play your stupid games.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Only the idiots like you question that. I don't waste my time with people like you. You are a very toxic person, and I don't play your stupid games.
        You were asked to provide some proof and now it can be assumed you have failed miserably in backing up your argument. There is no game here. And you accuse me of being toxic? Coming from such a hateful person, how ironic.

Learn how to back up your argument or no one will take you seriously.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You were asked to provide some proof and now it can be assumed you have failed miserably in backing up your argument. There is no game here. And you accuse me of being toxic? Coming from such a hateful person, how ironic.

Learn how to back up your argument or no one will take you seriously.
          Anyone can play your stupid little "prove it" game. It's childish bs . What are you, 12?

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            You have just proved that you have no idea what my argument even was.
            There is no point arguing with someone that has no comprehension.
            Maybe because you haven't made a logical argument, just nonsense like suggesting that liberals might have had their videos removed.

Comment

Anyone can play your stupid little "prove it" game. It's childish bs . What are you, 12?
              You have absolutely nothing here. You are now just dancing around and screaming that your opinions are factual.

You know what they say about opinions... everyone has one...!
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

You have absolutely nothing here. You are now just dancing around and screaming that your opinions are factual.

You know what they say about opinions... everyone has one...!
                Prove it.

Comment

You haven't proved anything... so your DEMAND to have others prove something is pretty funny.

As usual, in Kidland, he is the only one allowed to be right. NOT!
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Legitimately not sure how Kid manages to make it through the day.

Kid: I'd like 12 donuts.

Clerk: Certainly. A dozen donuts coming right up!

Kid: I didn't say a dozen! Why would you lie like that?!
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Must have meant a bakers dozen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        You haven't proved anything... so your DEMAND to have others prove something is pretty funny.

As usual, in Kidland, he is the only one allowed to be right. NOT!
                        And you never prove anything either. How horrible

Comment

well, this thread was as bad as i expected it to be.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

And you never prove anything either. How horrible
                            You are the one that made the lame ass claim with no proof... How Horrible and typical of you.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                              You are the one that made the lame ass claim with no proof... How Horrible and typical of you.
                              Again, it's like you and Giancarlo are twins. Only an idiot would even dispute the claim.

Comment

Again, it's like you and Giancarlo are twins. Only an idiot would even dispute the claim.
                                Only an idiot would make a claim they can't back up. But you seem to do it all the time.
                                Please use a dictionary and check out the difference between an opinion and a fact.
                                In Kidland, it seems that your opinions should be taken as facts. In the real world, we just laugh at your meaningless and silly opinions.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X