sympathy for the knevil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sympathy for the knevil

following sava's and lorizae's complains about "slow saturdays" here are my events of the day

I cooked a large greek veil steak. (no ****ed up dutch additives)
    And yes, da bomb.
    I also ate a tomato for fiber.
    Finbishied up with sparkling water for digestion. and then will die of healthy life

How long does it take for silicon sealant to dry? I hope soon.

Why are socks sold in someplaces like 7 pairs? I don't need 7 one colour pairs for 20 euros. I need 4 for 10. Fix it.

Walking down town central athens I saw a middle aged woman shopping in a clothes shop. I got distracted and just was looking at her veil, how it is made up how it stands in palce etc

Didn't notice the husband (90% egyptian) who was looking at me looking at her.

Opps. Diverted gaze.

Another veil incident.

This young attractive woman was probably... english? And probably converted to islam. Whattadafauck is she doing here? Beaches are for long schlongs and big tits.

Anyway our eyes crossed and she seemed pissed. I guess islam gives her that "right" the polite, relativist west doesn't?

I'd still hit it.

Buses are fast in saturdays.
    Hot 35 celcius

and now waiting for saturday night out

Comment

Plans for today include buying some pants, getting a haircut, grading a bunch of stuff, and catching up on homework. It's gonna be sick.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I bought thirty pairs of identical socks ten years ago.

I expect to need to buy more socks sometime around 2037.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Did you buy them on a Saturday?
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I don't remember; I do know I bought them at The Costco.

It goes like this: if you have one pair of unique, identical socks, if you lose only one you'll have to toss the other, because it won't match up with any of the other socks in your sock drawer.

If you have two pairs of the same sock, you would have to lose three of them before the fourth became useless.

At ten pairs, you'd need to lose 95% of your socks before such a disaster occurs, and so on.

Additionally, I only need to launder socks but once per month, a Very Important consideration.

Comment

Hm.
              Haven't thought about the instant replacement/avoid destructed pair.
              I guess now I'm less irritated.
              Thanks mad monk.

Socks.
              Important business

Comment

Alternatively, you can not care if your socks don't match.

Comment

What kind of inhuman monster would not care about mismatched socks???*

*: does not include deliberately mismatched socks, which are a legitimate fashion choice.

Comment

I ended up not buying any pants while I was out today. I forgot how much I dislike shopping. Dressing rooms, disorganized racks of clothing, people--it's all very unappetizing. I only bothered to do so because, since losing a significant amount of weight, I don't really know what size I am anymore.

Comment

I almost never wear socks with my flip flops

Comment

You almost never need shooting.

Comment

+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9aQvjMS60 (blasting from the speakers)

=

The Official Video for Iron Maiden - Aces High Taken from Iron Maiden's 5th studio album Powerslave released in 1984, which featured the singles "2 Minutes...

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Not that knevil

Comment

Working...
                              X