sexbot brothels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    Automation results in jobs being lost. News at 11:00.
    Automation in this case will lead to countless new jobs ...

Comment

I think in William Gibson's Sprawl you could work as a sexbot. They would switch your memory off and you would **** patrons never remembering anything.
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
        I think in William Gibson's Sprawl you could work as a sexbot. They would switch your memory off and you would **** patrons never remembering anything.
        I think that was also featured in another story of William Gibson ... either "Burning Chrome" or "Neuromancer".
        Brain Implant that not only makes you forget your work as sexslave, but also makes you horny as hell during your times of duty,
        meaning that during that time you love to perform the job, i.e.pleasuring customers
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I need to read Neuromancer again, that book was ****ing badass.

Comment

...and I have it on good authority that he wrote it before he had his first email address.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
              Am I the only one who thinks of auto cleaning toilets here?
              Let's hope the auto-cleaning mechanism will not trigger "at the wrong time"... I want safety approved bots
              That may be the best bit

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                I think that was also featured in another story of William Gibson ... either "Burning Chrome" or "Neuromancer".
                Brain Implant that not only makes you forget your work as sexslave, but also makes you horny as hell during your times of duty,
                meaning that during that time you love to perform the job, i.e.pleasuring customers
                Yeah, Sprawl is the place from both these books. Both the girl who wanted Zeiss eyes and Molly worked as sexbots.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                X