No announcement yet.

The Balance of Decency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
      You can't be serious. Trans people are not pervs.

Onto my ignore list he goes!
      Lets try this again Giancarlo......I never said Trans people are Pervs....YOU brought this up....I merely said what many people do...just like you just did....turn it around to be a LGTGTS thang....lol....how do you know the person in the picture is a Decent person or not? I was POINTING out that if anyone says anything against a person dressed liked this then they are wrong...me I have two children and 6 grandchildren...they dont go in as minors alone to bathrooms....because perverts do hang out there....never called a TG/TS a pervert.....but whats to stop anyone from doing wrong to my family? I will give you a hint: ME!!!!!!

I am a decent person and because I posted some humor one Feminism....and posted some humor that YOU BIT ON...doesnt make me a bad person....although I believe a person born a male should go into a Male Bathroom or a TG Bathroom....my right to chose to have that thought...please understand you say you were born Gay..thats your choice to believe that...I am not down on you for that, if you are happy, more power to you.....

I do love you fr who you are doesnt mean I wave a flag in Rainbow colors....although you dont know me...for if you did you would know I have guarded persons who were selected to be assaulted because of their beliefs in being Gay and Lesbian..yeah..protected them so as to not be accosted while they enjoyed their private time and relaxed....some morons tried to harass and I dealt accordingly with them.....didnt hurt them just prevented them from emotionally or physically from bringing further pain to persons who didnt deserve it.

Take care buddy...please understand viewing things different doesnt make one bad....decent people do decent things all the time....without everyone knowing it

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

"I just don't understand why I can't make jokes at the expense of historically marginalized people!"

Well, no, you are allowed to make those jokes, but since we actually sometimes listen to those people nowadays, you might just have to put up with them complaining about your jokes being dumb. I know, it's a terrible burden. But if anyone can bear it, it's the people whose place in society has been supremely secure and comfortable for countless generations.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
          Lets try this again Giancarlo......I never said Trans people are Pervs....YOU brought this up....I merely said what many people do...just like you just did....turn it around to be a LGTGTS thang....lol....how do you know the person in the picture is a Decent person or not? I was POINTING out that if anyone says anything against a person dressed liked this then they are wrong...me I have two children and 6 grandchildren...they dont go in as minors alone to bathrooms....because perverts do hang out there....never called a TG/TS a pervert.....but whats to stop anyone from doing wrong to my family? I will give you a hint: ME!!!!!!
          You are using a picture that is used against trans people (that they are crossdressing men trying to get girls). Try telling transmen to use women bathrooms... see how far that'll go. A transman with a big beard. Look at some transwomen. They would be assaulted and harassed in men's bathroom.

Reality.

please understand you say you were born Gay..thats your choice to believe that...I am not down on you for that, if you are happy, more power to you.....
          Don't even go there! Please. I didn't choose to believe anything. I know I was born gay. That is a fact.

Decent... I think not.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Come on Gian... get that big ****ing chip off your shoulder.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Some things simply are not and never will be true. Like suggesting that I chose to be gay.

Comment

Working...
              X