Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ukraine eurovision winner spotted in neonazi festival.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Are posters allowed to openly fantasize about other posters getting killed?
    Yes - though even I am a bit surprised that this is the case
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'm sure it's a sign of being in the superior side of the debate.
      Blah

Comment

I summoned loinburger and there are still people who question my superiority?

They must be nazis

Comment

more links (not in english so they're credible)

Στο φεστιβάλ Bandestadt προς τιμήν του συνεργάτη των Ναζί και εθνικού ήρωα της Ουκρανίας, Stepan Bandera

Η νικήτρια της Γιουροβίζιον τραγούδησε σε φεστιβάλ νεοναζί (σύμφωνα με τους Ρώσους) ή σε πατριωτικό φεστιβάλ εναλλακτικής μουσικής (σύμφωνα με τους διοργανωτές). Ποια είναι η αλήθεια;

It says it all. actually the second article wants to "justify" what happened (saying they are nazis but not so much)

What stuck in my mind about the surrounding nazi environment in ukraine is that a similar atmosphere reaigns in poland and the baltics.

who are today's US primary partners? (besides the UK but it's detoothed after the somewhat ingenious EU abandonment)

again those that espouse nazi totallitarian ideas.

It's sad because it is the same old boring repetition of the past

Comment

And I'm not saying all ukraine is nazi that would havebeen absurd.
            but it seems there is a nice tolerancefor them parayding in the streets and taking part in "youth music festivals" (sic) - (what happened to swing?)

So some excuberant youths might be dancing around with swastika tatoos in the hearts, next to ordinary ukrainian kids while jamala scares the crows with her voice?

They seem to be just a happy circumstance, a refreshing paint of brush in the multicoloured mosaic that reigns in that country and their musical festivals.

oh boy

Comment

I mean you have to dwelve deep in political ideology history but it's so easy to figure it out.

tartars were THE nazi collaborators. stalin got them expelled.

eurovision broke its own rules (that happens very often in european institutions these last times) and allowed a clearly political song.

error #1
              error #2 is that it was basically the nazis crying because they lost.

And this brings us to today's status quo. when did the european (not talking about the american) death hawks gained the upper hand and started not only breaking the rules but dictating what nazi is, replacing democracy with nazism and saying this is proper and worthy of admiration?

again I'm not directing this to cows from kansas or california, so that we're clear.

But if the given is that the aim is for a free open democratic liberal democracy, the justapostiction of the US, then it seems that this is not only not happening but in order for that not to happen reality has to be swifted, nazi forces have to be reclaimed, sit to the throne given an upper hand.

it is logical and actually has happened in the past. but the question is: again? what a drag

Comment

Greece is, IMO, the model example of how to successfully run a country.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There is a slight room for improvement

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                    Greece is, IMO, the model example of how to successfully run a country.
                    Which is why the Gods lived on Mt.Olympus before they were driven out by the forces of hell
                    Last edited by BeBMan; August 26, 2016, 09:32.
                    Blah

Comment

I have neglected my traveling tips to oerdin.

After having missed the neonazi festival jamala took part in I'm sure he's bumped.

Not to worry though 'cause here's the rescue.

Apparently now you can go to Poland or Esthonia and watch glorious statues of SS soldiers and how they helped againsth the Bolsheviks.

Of course they lost and he's sad but he's now helping them so that must give him solace

check da link

Comment

BTW Poland has good chances of winning next eurovision

Comment

"In one more "Westayineurope" highlight Poland by law signed by its president now forbits any public mention that "can teach communism or any other totalitarian regime" in buildings sights and public spaces.

Deep europe, friends. Like ukrain that by law has forbided the communist party supported by the US and some european aprtners as well as those kids below:
                          (nazis)

local authorities now have one year to change names that "honor a totalitarian and non dominant regime" from public spaces and if a new name is not readily availabe a temporary one will be given,

That's a monument to the red army that asks for a new name (monument pic)

Those moves are first born in a united europe (cc not so much united anymore - **** dat ****) that promotes the equivalance of fascism and communism. Although now and then it lets itself go and let's some member states honour the SS dudes like this (monument pic)

Anyway, Polish seems not to have let this year's eurovision's message go to waste and have set the foundations for getting the award next year in Kiev of Europe and Democracy

oh and **** nazi dinner

Comment

Working...
                          X