bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bored

I was thinking I had a lot on my plate and it needed perceveirance an alertness but the benefits would have been grand. There also was a minor danger factor since traveling to western europe now always entails that.
    It was difficult but still I knew that the trip was perfectly within my capabilities.
    It skyrocketed me professionaly like I knew it would although I don't generally give these things much value.

It was preceded with anxiety. But I told myself, the route is just, stick with it. So I let myself be washed afloat by the anxiety I didn't try to stop it I welcomed it.
    And everything was done and it was great.
    Then it was the holidays and I said I never took weeks upon weeks of holidays with the SO, maybe we'll fight I don't know. I read that couples tend to fight in holidays. But this didn't happen. And we had a great time for endless beautiful days.
    So this was done too.

If you set goals and you achieve them you feel good.
    But then again you're left with a sense of unfulfillment when in idleness, which is also needed to descharge the emotional circuit.

blahh
    Watch the music video for "Undisclosed Desires" now!WILL OF THE PEOPLE - The new album released 26th August 2022 Pre-order here: https://mu-se.co/WOTP-AlbumP...

Enjoy the idle moments, as there are few - they did not happen to me in a very, very long time. Hoping for some soonish, even though I bet something else will step in (job change, country change or similar) so unfortunately it's likely that I will not be able to get to enjoy some true idle time any time soon. (soon being next few years)
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The idle moments will last untill tomorrow morning so it's not a lot of time
      I'm just glad I made the most of what I could in both profesional and personal matters and didn't let stress define my actions but rather a belief I'm doing the right thing.
      I get you about the major groundbreaking changes but it sort of gets tiring after a while. Or maybe I just like it here... (dumb or just happy )

Comment

Working...
      X