Hey dinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey dinner

The UK isn't begging for money because they are dead beats and spend thrifts so they are not like Greece. I do agree the Eurocrats want to try to eco omically **** the UK as a warning to others who dare tell them no. That said, the economic growth rate in the EU is beyond pathetic so a trade war is really not in their i terests right now even if France wants one. I expect in the end the business community will force a more balanced approach as will the heads of state even if the EC wants to keep calling for punishment. This is especially true if other countries outside the EU threaten the EU for being unreasonable.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Pound falls further in Asian trading on Monday

The pound falls to a 31-year low against the dollar and bank, airline and property shares tumble despite Chancellor George Osborne's attempt to calm financial markets.

"what was before thought as unthinkable, has now become irreversible"

Hollande

Comment

60% of french and other european peoples are against having referenda.
        Even if they had them, a majority said they'll remain in the EU.
        EU is not breaking up
        Guess who is oerdino

Comment

I never said it would. In fact, I believe it was you who spent months saying the EU was doomed and falling apart because they were so mean as to want Greece to pay its bills. Or don't you remember?

As for the value of the sterling, check back in a few months after the shock wears off and people see how little has actually changed.
          Last edited by Dinner; June 27, 2016, 06:17.

Comment

You were the one who talked about referenda and how France was anti EU and **** in the other thread.

Now we all stand united against angloamerican aggression

Comment

Link? If you actually read what I wrote I never said the French were anti EU, my drunken not very bright, friend. I said approval ratings of current policies were very low.

You know, if you actually took the time to learn what the hell you are talking about before running your mouth you wouldn't look like an ass nearly as often. I guess that is not your way though.

Comment

I can't be arsed to do that.
                There are three threads, it's on one of the three bottom pages

Comment

paiktis, why do you bother with this simmering vat of hemorrhoid pus?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The SO was on a trip to see her family and it was this and watching independence day 2

Comment

Working...
                    X