Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you moving to Canada when Trump and/or Clinton is elected President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not returning at any regular basis. I just wanted to clear the air. I am not the same person I once was.

It doesn't surprise me some right wingers never change... including someone who accuses everyone of being a "freedom hating commie". Been there, done that... it's immature behavior.

I'm a liberal green by the way. I've seen what republicans do to the environment. What good is money if you live in a toxic waste dump? Trump would turn this country into a dump.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Whoa. Gian-****ing-carlo. Nice to see you around, even if irregularly. And don't worry about all the terrible things you used to believe. It's not like you actually threw anybody out of a helicopter... right?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        Whoa. Gian-****ing-carlo. Nice to see you around, even if irregularly. And don't worry about all the terrible things you used to believe. It's not like you actually threw anybody out of a helicopter... right?
        That was so stupid to say and I regret it.

I value human life. There is enough tragedy and sadness in this world.

I'm with Orlando and will never forget what happened there.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Hey man, welcome to the correct side of the political spectrum, but don't lose your sense of humor, you know? You have to be able to laugh, because the only alternative is soul-crushing despair. And believe me, that ain't fun.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Hey man, welcome to the correct side of the political spectrum, but don't lose your sense of humor, you know? You have to be able to laugh, because the only alternative is soul-crushing despair. And believe me, that ain't fun.
            I try.

But it's hard to even smile with all the tragedy lately in this world.

Comment

Great to see you posting, Giancarlo.

I was pretty new here (and mostly just posting in Civ threads) back in your Poly heyday, but your exploits were legend. Great to see you here, and to see that you seem happy with how life turned out.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                I'm not returning at any regular basis. I just wanted to clear the air. I am not the same person I once was.

It doesn't surprise me some right wingers never change... including someone who accuses everyone of being a "freedom hating commie". Been there, done that... it's immature behavior.

I'm a liberal green by the way. I've seen what republicans do to the environment. What good is money if you live in a toxic waste dump? Trump would turn this country into a dump.
                Thanks for stopping by. I've changed too. Now I'm anti-liberal among other things.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Exploits? I don't see it that way. What I said was just plain sad and more an inability to accept who I am.

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Thanks for stopping by. I've changed too. Now I'm anti-liberal among other things.
                  Oh I see. So you became anti-logic you mean? Anti-common sense too? That's nice. Kool-aid is a capitalist thing by the way... part of the drip down economics claptrap. You accept the breadcrumbs given by the 1%...

Whatever makes you feel better, bro.

I apologize that I don't want to live in fear and misery.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                    Exploits? I don't see it that way. What I said was just plain sad and more an inability to accept who I am.

Oh I see. So you became anti-logic you mean? Anti-common sense too? That's nice. Kool-aid is a capitalist thing by the way... part of the drip down economics claptrap. You accept the breadcrumbs given by the 1%...

Whatever makes you feel better, bro.

I apologize that I don't want to live in fear and misery.

If you think liberal is logical that explains everything. I don't believe in the 1% anymore. That's a conspiracy theory. Even they have to put up with all the nonsense.
                    Freedom is a very complicated issue, not simple the way liberals think. If you want to be free first start exercising your right to think.

Comment

• I barely knew you back in the day, but it's good to see any old-timer come back. Okay, except for Aggie. But I've got to say, I'd never expect to see the day when a mild, liberal Giancarlo argued with a rabidly conservative Kidicious.

(don't beat yourself up about what you used to believe; the value of repentance comes from the changes made, with no additional benefit from self-flagellating)

EDIT: Okay, maybe not exactly mild.
                      Last edited by Elok; July 10, 2016, 23:43.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        If you think liberal is logical that explains everything. I don't believe in the 1% anymore. That's a conspiracy theory. Even they have to put up with all the nonsense.
                        Freedom is a very complicated issue, not simple the way liberals think. If you want to be free first start exercising your right to think.
                        Uh-huh. Can you post something that makes sense?

Thinking is an afterthought for conservatives. Lol.

Freedom isn't conservative. Reality is liberal.

Comment

• Lol. I am trying to be mild. It isn't like I am a habanero. My boyfriend of six years thinks I am though.
                          Last edited by Giancarlo; July 10, 2016, 23:53.

Comment

• 12 years since you last posted. Glad to have you back.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                              Uh-huh. Can you post something that makes sense?

Thinking is an afterthought for conservatives. Lol.

Freedom isn't conservative. Reality is liberal.
                              You are a crazy liberal now. Liberalism is taking us straight to hell. It's not hard to see, but since you're a liberal you can't see what is obvious to people who aren't crazy.

Comment

• Like you can... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X