Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAHZ-Thradeâ„¢: War for Reality

IT IS TIME.

Good people of Apolyton, you have suffered long enough without premium AAHZ-Contentâ„¢. Aeson has assured me the forum is stable now, and it is safe for me to deliver to you a thrade concept never before seen or imagined on the internet, ANYWHERE... THE AAHZ-THRADEâ„¢

In this thrade I will give to you pictures, trolling and flame wars, the Meaning of Existence, the moast hardcore gangsta rap videos I have evar poasted in an AAHZ-Thradeâ„¢, and much moar! And remember as always, this is an OFFICIAL AAHZ-Thradeâ„¢ so standard AAHZ-Rulesâ„¢ apply. Ming, you know what to do.

So much to poast and I really don't have things mapped out entirely, but consider this thrade a benchmark and jumping off point to a NEW OTF after the tragic 'March 25'th Meltdown'. AAHZ has been a loyal Apolyton supporter since the day I n00bed my green-ass in the Civ 2 forums and I will do all I can in her time of need. We have had lots of history... and really

WHAT WOULD APOLYTON BE WITHOUT AAHZ

let the games begin
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

AAHZ is going to space this out, and before I take some pictures I need a haircut. Also explaining the meaning of life simply cannot be done properly in a single poast so wait for that too.

One thing Beelzebub has taught me is PATIENCE... among other things. Might even throw down some cooking recipes.
    Order of the Fly

Comment

ONE-STAR BABY! Just like the last AAHZ-Thrade™ at it's time of inception...

Now I know this thrade title is a bit confusing right now... but trust me: All will be explained.

YOU AIN'T SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT HATERS

no match for THIS AAHZ.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

Thank you Mighty AAHZ

May I ask what "standard AAHZ-Rules™" are, and "March 25th Meltdown" should be May 25th (or 26th if you're in Australia).

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
          Thank you Mighty AAHZ

May I ask what "standard AAHZ-Rules™" are, and "March 25th Meltdown" should be May 25th (or 26th if you're in Australia).
          LOL What would an AAHZ-Thrade™ be without AAHZ-Mistakes™

Yes, you are absolutely correct, should be 'May 25'th Meltdown.' And I am glad you asked about AAHZ-Rules™

Standard AAHZ-Rules™ are personal attacks, blatant insults with no given reason, liberal use of profanity with little poast content (sometimes bypassing the autocensor,) and other hardcore things that are frowned upon in normal thrades. AAHZ was BUILT upon these things, so they have become a staple in his AAHZ-Thrades™. As you can imagine, few have the stomach or balls to step up to AAHZ in an AAHZ-Thrade™ or even poast in one.

THIS ABOUT TO GET HECTIC

and I have not even begun.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

WOW almost 100 views in 6 hours!

Now, you guise, it is time to give you a hint as to what the thrade title is all about, and to what is the AAHZ-Theory™ for The Meaning of Life. I will be breaking this up into separate poasts, and Chapters detailing each section of my theory. They say Schizophrenics dance between Madness and Genius... let me show you MINE...

THE WAR FOR REALITY

Premise and Hypothesis:

THIS UNIVERSE IS NOTHING MOAR THAN A RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR A GREAT WAR IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE.

I WILL LET THAT SINK IN

Chapter 1 will begin... soon.
            Order of the Fly

Comment

GOOD MORNING APOLYTON

wake and bang.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

I SuPPort and am grateful for thiS AAHZ Thradetm and the madneSS and geniuS within Schooling uS.
                AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                  wake and bang.
                  I wish.

Comment

So all the AAHZ-holesTM are already out of thanKs beCause of AAHZ - I See he iS not...

No pasarán

Comment

I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack someone who doesn't deserve it in this thrade.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Hi Kid! Nice to see you. I think you're wrong about everything!

No pasarán

Comment

WOW already over 200 views in ~13 hours. Also this thrade is already on page 5 for Google search result for 'AAHZ', within the same day of poasting! And don't fret I will get to Chapter 1 of the AAHZ-Theory™ later... I am having too much fun listening to these straight sick-ass gangsta bangers, watching Netflix, and playing video games right now. The Universe can wait for a while.

AAHZ OUTDID HIMSELF THIS TIME

master planning.
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Ok, I was curious and wandered in here. Seems like it's en vogue to end posts with videos, so here you go...

One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

While it is not "en vogue" per say to do that... AAHZ has been doing it for... now you got me thinking. Perhaps the same time I started using the term "thrade" on Forumwarz about 8 years ago?

Don't get it twisted either, folks. While AAHZ has bragged alot about "conquering" that place and all let me just be honest in hindsight and say that those kids there had MERCY on my old insane ass time and time again. They were LEAGUES ahead of me at the time, and while I had a blast playing with them I also learned SO MUCH, and while I got PWNed (and yes did some major PWNing too,) I would not be who I am today if not for my experiences over there.

and UnOrthOdOx, you may not remember, but we met on the Civ 4 forum years ago where you challenged me to play a game on Monarch level, using the Japanese, with raging barbs. Needless to say... I got my ass kicked. But you admitted that my start location was terrible (isolated on a far away island,) I still never tried that again.
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                              X