Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas Senate Leader Bans Women from Wearing “Low-Cut Necklines and Mini-Skirts” at Hearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Curiously Giblets is silent about Italy who did the same thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/wo...eums.html?_r=0
    Italians did that only to a couple of buildings for a couple of days during the iranian leader's visit.

Are you saying that you are OK with the US having a PERMANENT iranian regime?

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      Are you saying that you are OK with the US having a PERMANENT iranian regime?
      Of course Ben doesn't want fundamentalist Islam right wing values in US government. He wants fundamentalist Christian right wing values in US government.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        Who knew than a mere piece of fabric was all that was keeping these men from becoming rapists public masturbators.
        Pretty sure it doesn't.

A former judge convicted of exposing himself while presiding over jury trials by using a sexual device under his robe was sentenced Friday to four years in prison.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          Not even the Italians care about Italian politics
          I'm not sure what Italian politics has to do with this.

Comment

Italy was the first google result for "miniskirt law"
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Actually the first result is Uganda. Wonderful Christian nation

Comment

sharia lite

Comment

Rest assured, most of Kansas is thoroughly embarrassed by this.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Real men need women to wear burqas. Kansas senators are not real men.

edit - I just read the senator is State Senator Mitch (the Wad) Holmes...
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                      Rest assured, most of Kansas is thoroughly embarrassed by this.
                      Everyone except the people who remember a better time, when only whores dressed like that.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Actually the first result is Uganda. Wonderful Christian nation
                        I think female genitalia mutilation also happens exclusively in christian countries

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                          I think female genitalia mutilation also happens exclusively in christian countries
                          Nope, it's also very popular in Somalia and Egypt.

Comment

Beats me why the extremists of both Islam and Christianity don't get along when they essentially believe the same things?

Comment

Muslims are Christianophobic.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Well, if you leave out the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, most aspects of the life of Christ, and the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ, Muslims are basically sort of like a really weird Christian sect that swapped out the Mosaic Law we mostly discarded for a vaguely similar Arabic one, and follows customs derived from Arabian paganism. So yes, it's totally baffling that our respective extremists don't get along. Maybe it's the thousand-plus years of on-and-off warfare spoiling it?
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X