No announcement yet.

This actually blows my mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And once again, you missed the point entirely. Of course that's to be expected from a racist.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      And once again, you missed the point entirely. Of course that's to be expected from a racist.
      I don't care about your stupid point about allowing people to urinate in public. It's disgusting. Are you even ashamed of that? I imagine not, since you casually admitted it to the entire world.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Of course I wasn't proud of it. And again, you are so racist that you don't care about the point. NO BIG SURPRISE.
        I wasn't criminally charged because I was white. White privilege and all that.
        If I wasn't criminally charged, is it fair that a black man would be? (you can bet in Chicago he would have been)
        And it will still be considered a civil offense.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There you go again. Not wanting people to urinate in public is not racist. You're a moron. Please don't post in this thread anymore.

Comment

Please post where I said I was ok with people urinating in public.
            (hint you can't)

Criminally charging black for doing it and not whites is a racist policy. (which you seem to support)
            Logically that make you a racist.

You can always fall back on calling me stupid.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Take it easy on him, rah. His mind is blown.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Small minds are easily blown apart.

Comment

Being mentally challenged is no excuse for racism.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

When you gotta go, you gotta go.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The real question is who gets caught urinating in public? I've done it dozens if not hundreds of times. You can almost always find a dark alleyway where people's views of you are blocked.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If you get this freaked out about urinating in public Kid, you should definitely never go to a British city on a Friday or Saturday night.

Comment

I've never understood why public urination is a thing. I either (a) plan ahead or (b) hold it. Both of these have resulted in my never having to pee in public (unless you count the woods while camping, say).
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            I've never understood why public urination is a thing. I either (a) plan ahead or (b) hold it. Both of these have resulted in my never having to pee in public (unless you count the woods while camping, say).
                            If you're drunk you have a tendency not to plan or hold it. I would guess that most cases of public urination are alcohol related.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, I plan ahead by not getting drunk (or drinking). I'm great fun at parties.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                                If you're drunk you have a tendency not to plan or hold it. I would guess that most cases of public urination are alcohol related.
                                You are a problem drinker.

Comment

Working...
                                X