No announcement yet.

Jews leaving France in record numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What beats me is that it is the muslims that are having to endure a daily tidal wave of racism against them in Europe - and yet it is the Jews that are running away?

Comment

Probably Israel gives good welfare benefits

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        Gosh, Merkel, how could you fail to realize what dirty, slimy, awful, racist people Muslims are?
        Antisemetism is taught from birth in the middle east and even children's puppet shows on TV teach kids it is noble to kill Jews. Therefore it should not surprise a single person that Arab culture is seeped in antisemitism and anyone who claims they did not know and expect this was just in denial and refusing to acknowledge reality.

With hoards of muslims surging into Europe, most of whom are virulently antisemetic, is it any wonder 78% of French Jews say they are considering leaving for their own safety? Merkel badly wants to bring in middle easterners to make up for Germany's Nazi past but all that will accomplish is finishing what Hitler started; the extinction of European Jewish life. It is disgusting and practically a deliberate cultural genocide.

Does this even bother any of you enough to do something about it? Or will you continue being politically correct and pretending you can't see it.
        Last edited by Dinner; January 25, 2016, 10:02.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You really were gang-raped when you were in Iraq, weren't you?

Comment

And they were probably jews who looked like muslims
            So the poor people got all the rap.
            Kind of like ben and blacks

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              Probably Israel gives good welfare benefits
              Yeah, except Jewish people are actually fully intigrated and have much higher average educational attainment than society at large. That is why so few of them are on welfare where as Muslims are massively disproportionately on welfare compared to their population as a whole. If I had to pick one group or the other I think I would go with the highly productive nonterrorists who aren't dis proportionately involved in crime including sex crimes. How about you?

Comment

I'm about all the good people regardless of race/religion/boxers or briefs

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                  You really were gang-raped when you were in Iraq, weren't you?
                  I am sorry reality upsets you but it is still reality. Many, many, many of us fully predicted how huge numbers of these people would behave in Europe because we knew how they behaved in their own countries. Just because you do not like the truth that does not make it any less true.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
                    What beats me is that it is the muslims that are having to endure a daily tidal wave of racism against them in Europe - and yet it is the Jews that are running away?
                    They were treated worse in Muslim countries. I don't expect that to mean anything to liberals or Muslims. The rest of us don't need to be told.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Pick the group of people willing to abide by the laws and work. (HINT: NOT AN ETHNIC/RELIGIOUS GROUP)
                      Last edited by Aeson; January 25, 2016, 10:23.

Comment

They tell me not to use the word nazi because it hurts their feelings but isn't the attitude of people like dinner or kid carbon copy of nazis towards jews?

They think they are all lazy terrorists and want them exterminated or something (or converted I don't know)

Why should I use the plain word racist and not muslim nazi or something?

It fits

Comment

Kidicious logic: you have to be nazi towards muslims or you're antisemetic

Rawhiiiiide
                          There you go again p, promoting Europe's anti-Semitic past by saying that criticizing anti-Semitic religions is like the Holocaust.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No he does not.
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

They tell me not to use the word nazi because it hurts their feelings but isn't the attitude of people like dinner or kid carbon copy of nazis towards jews?

They think they are all lazy terrorists and want them exterminated or something (or converted I don't know)

Why should I use the plain word racist and not muslim nazi or something?

It fits
                              No it does not.
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

And why's that?

Comment

Working...
                                X