Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Ex's do you have to have before one of them is insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Ex's do you have to have before one of them is insane?

All my ex's have been nice, well-adjusted people. So nothing really to share about any of them. Just didn't work out.

Online you only hear about the crazy ones, which skews the perception towards all ex's being insane. What's your ratio of sane:insane ex's?

It might be one, it might be two, it might be you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The strongest indicator that my exes were insane is that they dated me
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I would never date a girl who's desperate enough to date me.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

upppp lên nào

Comment

Ippp lao che

Comment

Hey, keep it in the Finn thread!!!
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Statistically speaking, according to the insanity percentage within the population, if you have 10 Exes, one of them should be insane
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

One. Then again I pretty much exclusively only date crazy people.

Comment

I'm poasting in this thread because I don't have anything to say, but I want to keep it going.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Never had an ex...
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There's a joke there somewhere, but I ain't going there.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          There's a joke there somewhere, but I ain't going there.
                          Thank you...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My first girlfriend was insane, so the answer to the above question is one. My second and third girlfriends both had stubborn streaks (then again, who am I to talk?), but I wouldn't classify either of them as inane. As far as my first girlfriend, she came from a broken, abusive home and we dated in high school, so her insanity was kind of to be expected. She's since leveled out and I would classify her now as being much more sane than I am.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Out of the handful of serious girlfriends that I had, only one was crazy.

My favorite example was when we got into an argument while I was driving down the expressway at about 70 mph, she reached over and grabbed my glasses and threw them out the window.
                              She obviously didn't think that one through. Fortunately neither one of us was hurt and I was able to avoid a major accident.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X