Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Ex's do you have to have before one of them is insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably the craziest (saddest or unhealthiest may be a better term) thing a girlfriend ever did to me specifically was something that my first two girlfriends both did. They both engaged in self-harm at least in part to gain my attention/make me feel bad (there were other reasons, but by their own admission that was one of them).
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Mine never did that but I did have to temporarily commit her once.
      But I think it ran in the family because her mother was bat**** crazy also.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The craziest thing one of my girlfriends did was make me watch old Dr Who reruns with her Dr Who club.

Another made me watch episodes of Ranma with her anime club. Maybe you're detecting a theme here.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I had a girlfriend who was stooooooopid. But that was not the thing, the thing was that she had lived a long time abroad and made me watch dr who too. (which were ok, I guess) Then we broke up and I downloaded all doctor who episodes. You know, to play the necessairy broken heart romansa, but then the HDD got full so I backed them up in DVDs but in MP4 format and now they won't play on the DVD.

That was stupid

Comment

My first girlfriend's mother committed her temporarily! But we all believe the mother to be far crazier. Like, the reason the mother had my girlfriend committed, near as we can tell, is that my girlfriend disobeyed her mother by trying to escape from an argument/fight they were having. Oh, the memories.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The craziest thing one of my girlfriends did was make me watch old Dr Who reruns with her Dr Who club.
              Considering that we're all posting on a game site where most of us don't play the game anymore, I'd say that doesn't sound too crazy.
              The bar is set pretty low.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I had a girlfriend who accused me of dishonesty and cheating because my sister (whom she had not met) came over unannounced one weekend. She had serious trust issues....
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Did she calm down when you explained that she was your sister?
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Did she calm down when you explained that she was your sister?
                    Bizarrely it morphed into a "you tricked me into meeting your sister, how can I trust you". That WTF is where I gave up.

Comment

As an epilogue, when I first stayed over at my now wife's, she woke me up at 6am and said "by the way, my brother flies in this morning from Toronto, and will be here in about half an hour, did I tell you?". I'd never met any of her family at this stage.

I laughed inside. I knew there were no problems with her.

Comment

Yes, definitely a keeper. I do love the psycho one though. "you tricked me"
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Unless there actually was some incest involved.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm glad my mind never even considered that while reading it.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmm, only one crazy one (bipolar); a couple of slightly neurotic ones; one was quite emotionless; most were pretty normal, and the current one is totally awesome!

Strangely, virtually none particularly wanted kids - apart from the psycho one who got pregnant on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                                Unless there actually was some incest involved.
                                I'm not from Tasmania.

Comment

Working...
                                X