A state worse than Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    The dams of the scale we are noting here have only come about since the turn of the last century.
    People generally didn't care much about the environment for most of the last century.

Comment

People still don't.

Comment

Funny, not so long ago hydroelectric dams were touted as part of the solution...
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It depends.

People thought that diesel engines were 'green'. Some people are dumb, others have vested interests. There is a Venn Diagram where those two groups of people intersect and money is exchanged.

Comment

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
            It depends.

People thought that diesel engines were 'green'. liberals are dumb, others have vested interests. There is a Venn Diagram where those two groups of people intersect and money is exchanged.
            ftfy
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

State worse than Texas:

Denial
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

It's much cooler there than Texas in July.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X