Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    from google translate. it basically says that as the number of asylum seekers has increased, the number of crimes committed by them has also increased; and also that much of this crime happens among asylum seekers themselves. this all appears quite unremarkable.
    And again, the numbers are alleged to be falsified. An independent investigation needs to happen to get to the bottom of things and provide transparency and accountability.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      letting in hundreds of thousands of unemployable people, who will never work, who think they hit the welfare jackpot, and who really have very little interest in intigrating into Swedish society much less becoming productive members

Sources?

I'm asking that with an increasing sense of futility, of course, but it's still worth trying before I just give up and ignore-list you.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• The perpetrators are mainly relatives and acquaintances. Three out of ten suspects in rape and sexual assault are not German, according to BDA. Among them are Turkish nationals with 24.9 percent, the largest group. 11.4 percent of the foreign suspects are asylum seekers.
        Die Nacht der Schande von Köln: Jetzt kommen immer mehr Details über die Männer heraus, die hinter den Gewaltexzessen am Kölner Hauptbahnhof an Silvester stecken sollen. Es geht um Körperverletzung, Diebstahl, sexuelle Delikte.

How many "Germans" in Germany?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I hope that is true but I am not sure it is. After all Swedish officials have been caught covering up exactly these sorts of migrant rape and robbery mobs since at least 2014 and maybe longer.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/i...d-is-shameful/

Were you paying attention when I pre-empted the issue of gropings at rock concerts earlier in this thread, and then addressed it when this story later came out?
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Looks like according to statistics those not of the German race (for lack of a better word) are about 50% more likely to rape or sexually assault women. That's if the statistics are correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
              Sources?

I'm asking that with an increasing sense of futility, of course, but it's still worth trying before I just give up and ignore-list you.
              There is a video about by a Swedish economist of Iranian kurdish background. He also has a website which you should read (it is in Swedish but use google translate). He is moderate but frank about the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                Were you paying attention when I pre-empted the issue of gropings at rock concerts earlier in this thread, and then addressed it when this story later came out?
                I saw that you spoke about the groping at rock concerts problem but did not see this until yesterday.

Comment

• AFD tries to beat out of this situation capital. Party boss Frauke Petry compares on her Facebook page the events in Cologne with the rape of German women in 1945 by soldiers of the Red Army: "massive abuse of women in Cologne reminiscent of lawless states the end of the war."

Wagner Expert warns: "The massive crime gangs and the simultaneous failure of the authorities to use right-wing extremists as a justification. Until the justification of violence. The dangerous escalation of privileges is: The finals started that or we ".
                  I wonder if Russians enjoy the status of victims in Germany?

Comment

• Laz, on the size of the problem:

Swedes have been better at admitting refugees than at integrating them into their society. Around 82 percent of working-age native-born Swedes are employed. The figure is only 58 percent among immigrants and lower still among non-Western immigrants. The gap in employment between the native-born and immigrants is the second highest in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. The ministry of labor reports that “almost 60 percent” of newly arrived refugees lack a high-school education, and Sweden’s high-tech, skill-intensive labor market has shown little demand for low-skilled labor. Today, immigrants constitute 16 percent of the Swedish population, 51 percent of the long-term unemployed, and 57 percent of recipients of welfare payments.
                    Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...hor&tid=902932

The article is long but really indepth so people should read it.
                    Last edited by Dinner; January 15, 2016, 12:19.

Comment

Looks like according to statistics those not of the German race (for lack of a better word) are about 50% more likely to rape or sexually assault women. That's if the statistics are correct.
                      One should add that the article also mentioned that most cases are within relatives and acquaintances (in contrast to cologne where it definitely was raping totally unknown persons) ... and that statistics regarding sexual violence most probably also include rape within a marriage and crimes against the sexual self-determination (which includes procuring)

Would have been helpful if the article also had mentioned sources (in order to get a more finer detailed statistics if possible)
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I wonder if Russians enjoy the status of victims in Germany?
                        And this is the danger there is ...
                        that right wing parties like the AFD try to capitalize on the crimes at cologne
                        and try to use it for their own propaganda, by equating it with another unrelated crime (in order to get an emotional response out of the population that not only makes them hostile to the perpetrators at cologne, but against asylum seekers in general)

(the crimes (and especially sexual vioplence) against the german population by russian soldiers in WW2 surely were bad enough and, in contrast to the crimes by german soldiers against against russians, AFAIK in most cases weren´t prosecuted in any way ... but to instrumentalise the victims of the russian rapes in order to stir up sentiments against asylum seekers is a very bad course of action)
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; January 15, 2016, 12:15.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          One should add that the article also mentioned that most cases are within relatives and acquaintances (in contrast to cologne where it definitely was raping totally unknown persons) ... and that statistics regarding sexual violence most probably also include rape within a marriage and crimes against the sexual self-determination (which includes procuring)

Would have been helpful if the article also had mentioned sources (in order to get a more finer detailed statistics if possible)
                          Yeah this one event is not like the others. This one event should be considered terrorism and racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            and try to use it for their own propaganda, by equating it with another unrelated crime (in order to get an emotional response out of the population that not only makes them hostile to the perpetrators at cologne, but against asylum seekers in general)
                            Normally on facebook, only those people who call for violence or make racist comments are blocked. But Merkel is getting facebook to close groups who are discussing this just because some people are calling for violence. It looks like you can't even discuss this because always someone will express anger.

Comment

Laz, on the size of the problem:

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...hor&tid=902932
                              Education and not race or lazyness is key, Oerdin.
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Yeah this one event is not like the others. This one event should be considered terrorism and racism.
                                Yep, quite consistent with
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X