No announcement yet.

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male thugs seem to be a lot more common than female thugs.

Comment

A spate of sexual assaults allegedly by Middle Eastern and North African men on New Year’s Eve in Cologne has sparked a political firestorm in Germany.

Next month's street carnival in Cologne will be interesting will be interesting. It sure didn't take the migrants long to form gangs of pickpockets and thieves who seem to amuse themselves on the side with rape and sexual assualts on German women.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
        Is that actually true?
        For once, Kid got it right. The government has been trying to repress reports about migrant crime especially rapes and sexual assualts. They routinely refuse to release information to the press claiming privacy issues. :rolkeyes:

The reality is the government knows their open door policy towards obvious economic migrants is becoming more and more unpopular so they are trying to repress information which would be politically embarrassing.

This has been going on for months. There was a story about an 8 year old girl girl who got attacked and raped by one of the Arab migrants in a public park and the government hushed up the story for almost two months before the parents went to the media saying people needed to be warned about the danger. The government tried to pressure media outlets into not running the story claiming it was inciting racial hatred to cover crimes committed by Arab migrants.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Male thugs seem to be a lot more common than female thugs.
          You should move to Germany.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            You should move to Germany.
            Germany has male thugs

Comment

Germany has male thugs
              You can go pretend that it's because of penis.

Comment

Germany has male thugs
                Except it is inaccurate and deceptive to claim it is a problem shared by all men since it is a problem with one specific migrant group. It is also a very well known problem wrt that one group.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  Except it is inaccurate and deceptive to claim it is a problem shared by all men since it is a problem with one specific migrant group. It is also a very well known problem wrt that one group.
                  It's convenient that generalizations are only valid if they involve groups you're not a part of

Comment

No, it is not a generalization at all. No one said all Arabs were rapists but it is a fact that this was caused entirely by Arab migrant gangs who were pick pocketing, robbing, and sexually attacking women. The same thing also happened in Hamburg and Stuttgart qith the same sort of people doing the same sorts of attacks and robberies. You are the person who is trying to lie and ignore that truth.

It is one ethnic/religious group which has a very real cultural problem.

Comment

No, it is not a generalization at all. No one said all Arabs were rapists but it is a fact that this was caused entirely by Arab migrant gangs who were pick pocketing, robbing, and sexually attacking women. The same thing also happened in Hamburg and Stuttgart qith the same sort of people doing the same sorts of attacks and robberies. You are the person who is trying to lie and ignore that truth.

"No, it is not a generalization at all. "
                      "It is one ethnic/religious group which has a very real cultural problem."

Comment

Oh, that is very much the truth. There is a wide spread cultural problem there even if you want to try to ignore it.

Comment

they need some militia types walking around with guns

where's Charles Bronson when you need him?

Comment

No one said no Arabs are rapists, but they kind of said all masculine men are rapists. Anyway, that's what that one German official said, and that's the feminist narrative, which is why giblets keeps putting down men.

Because of this event, which doesn't fit their narrative, they are saying that there is something wrong with the Muslim culture, but they make sure to say that all Muslims aren't to blame. It's still racist, at least it is if you can imagine Muslims as the victim. But notice they also blame masculinity, but they don't say that it's not all men.

So they imagine the solution is to allow Muslims to keep their culture, but teach men not to be masculine. But anyway, they just want to get more Muslims into the country. That part I'm not sure about, because I'm a bit ignorant of the political situation.

Comment

It would be so much better if their police were worth a damn. This only allows the feminists to blame the patriarchy.

Comment

Oh, that is very much the truth. There is a wide spread cultural problem there even if you want to try to ignore it.
                                Masculinity norms that encourage male violence aren't unique to muslim cultures.

Comment

Working...
                                X