Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Click image for larger version

Name:	debra.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	9136182

I just...
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

bye
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Did you mean: "da bra is missing"? Moderate safe search is off. Showing you results for "da bra is missing" 40304922298347u2398p7u results:

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        bye
        I don't have access to any rockets, unfortunately, despite living only a couple miles away from Goddard.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Don't worry. There are billions of idiots who probably don't live anywhere near you.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Rockets? This is 2016. Use a transporter.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Who's Debra?

Comment

She's in the Bible. I don't know what messing she was doing though.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Who's Debra?
                  Grace from Will & Grace
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Maybe there was a sitcom called 'the bible' at some point?
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Mars One will conduct a global search to find the best candidates for the first human mission to Mars. The combined skill set of each astronaut team member must cover a very wide range of disciplines. The astronauts must be intelligent, creative, psychologically stable and physically healthy. On this page, Mars One offers a brief introduction to the basics of our astronaut selection process

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Too bad Mars One is little more than a scam.

Comment

"The Bible" is a mini series

The Bible: In the Beginning

Debra Messing was in "Jesus".

You okay?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            Too bad Mars One is little more than a scam.
                            Well, you have to start somewhere

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              If people were checking to see if she was in a show called "The Bible" then they should have capitalized their search query.

Comment

Working...
                              X