No announcement yet.

Black lives matter - no matter what!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      When people like you stand against law and order, then we call you bad.
      Expecting cops to follow the law and not shoot people for being rude is not standing against law and order.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
        - Somebody who should have been in jail or else shot
        Tyrants don't let people get to the airport and the mall. They don't cooperate with the law.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Expecting cops to follow the law and not shoot people for being rude is not standing against law and order.
          Expecting people not to say "**** off" to police is not racist.

Comment

Please look up the definition of the word "tyrant" before using it in a sentence

Comment

Expecting people not to say "**** off" to police is not racist.
              Who said it was racist?

Comment

If a law breaker is subject to the use of excessive force then he/she is a victim
                Whatever needs to be done to maintain law and order. People need to be safe. Police need to be safe. When it comes down to it these ****ers are going to lose. That's the way it happens.

Comment

Whatever needs to be done to maintain law and order.
                  ...says the fascist

Do you or do you not support police brutality? Earlier you said you didn't, now you say that you do.

Comment

Whatever needs to be done to maintain law and order. People need to be safe. Police need to be safe. When it comes down to it these ****ers are going to lose. That's the way it happens.
                    Cops aren't really maintaining "law and order" when they illegally murder people.

Comment

Please look up the definition of the word "tyrant" before using it in a sentence
                      You're the one calling police tyrants. Or where you just not making any sense at all?

Comment

You're the one calling police tyrants. Or where you just not making any sense at all?
                        Tyrant - a cruel and oppressive ruler, i.e. an authoritarian douchebag. You were the one who was stupidly applying the term to people who had absolutely nothing to do with the government or with government oppression.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          Cops aren't really maintaining "law and order" when they illegally murder people.
                          Police are the only people maintaining order. Look outside. The order that you see is there because of police you ungrateful ****.

Comment

Police are the only people maintaining order. Look outside. The order that you see is there because of police you ungrateful ****.
                            If somebody insults a police officer, then should the police officer be allowed to kill him?

Comment

Police in Japan and Norway seem to be doing a better job than police in the USA.

Comment

Tyrant - a cruel and oppressive ruler, i.e. an authoritarian douchebag. You were the one who was stupidly applying the term to people who had absolutely nothing to do with the government or with government oppression.
                                There are people who rule the streets. They are called tyrants. They are cruel and oporessive. Thanks to police officers some of those people get thrown in jail etc...

Comment

Working...
                                X