China bending bone child policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China bending bone child policy

As a national conversation about sexual abuse, especially of minors, grows very slowly in China, a law muddying the definition of rape of girls younger than 14 is a target of protest among children’s rights activists and feminists.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

I wonder if this is some sort of effort to accommodate or placate "bare branches"? More likely it's just some party boss liking the underage poon.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

No, they're trying to compensate for a growing elderly population. They've finally leveled off growth, later in this century their population may actually recede to a mere one billion. India OTOH will soon overtake China and will likely achieve a population nearing 2 billion before leveling off. Nigeria's population may approach 3/4 of a billion, the Congo 1/4 of a billion.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It's times like this that I really miss Ecofarm.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

you are the only one boning children, sicko
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not true, Ben is also boning children.

Comment

Working...
            X