No announcement yet.

War on Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem isn't that you believe that abortion is wrong, the problem is that you're assuming that Planned Parenthood workers also believe that abortion is wrong but that they either don't give a **** or else that they're evil people who enjoy doing evil things. Most people try not to be evil - the problem is that very few people agree on what that entails.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      No, I'd say that my ridiculous strawman demonstrates a level of empathy with cops and soldiers that is comparable to your ridiculous strawman's demonstration of empathy with workers at Planned Parenthood clinics

How frequently do you suppose that Planned Parenthood workers bust out with a hearty cackle?
      Your opinion doesn't surprise me. Most people here don't really respect those who put their life on the line for the public, but they think the strangest people are courageous and virtuous.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The problem isn't that you believe that abortion is wrong, the problem is that you're assuming that Planned Parenthood workers also believe that abortion is wrong but that they either don't give a **** or else that they're evil people who enjoy doing evil things. Most people try not to be evil - the problem is that very few people agree on what that entails.
        Actually the accusation is that there are greedy and careless.

Comment

How much money does a physician working at Planned Parenthood make relative to, say, a general practitioner? I'm assuming that the Planned Parenthood physician must make a ton of money compared to a GP in order for you to call them "greedy."

Comment

I imagine it's a bit more since it's legal to do. I'm not searching for the number though.

Comment

Every time Kidicious PWNs someone an angel gets their wings.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I don't think they like people to know how much they make. They try to keep that stuff secret, just like the prices they charge for the organs. But you will have a lot of them bragging and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I imagine it's a bit more since it's legal to do. I'm not searching for the number though.
                  What do you mean by "since it's legal to do"? It's also legal to be a general practitioner

Comment

What do you mean by "since it's legal to do"? It's also legal to be a general practitioner
                    A big factor in how much they make is how many people are willing to do it. I just figure less would if it were illegal.

Comment

Some women have upwards of 10 abortions in a lifetime
                      Some Christians take a gun and walk around a kids camp shooting 77 people dead, mostly children.

and these doctors love them, because that's good business for them. That's lots of baby parts, and lots of money.
                      You do actually know what the 'baby parts' are used for right? Or are you imagining some macabre Halloween decoration business that PP are running out of the back of their satanic clinics?

Comment

Non-profit only means that their revenue doesn't exceed their costs. In that sense they aren't. But anyone can start a non-profit and benefit from it.

I would imagine most of them are only in it for themselves. I could see someone performing an abortion to save a woman's life, but these people have chosen to make a living from it. And they could have chosen anything. Some women have upwards of 10 abortions in a lifetime, and these doctors love them, because that's good business for them. That's lots of baby parts, and lots of money.

Then there's the political aspect. You like to make your money legally if possible. Then you can always be passive-aggressive and self righteous too when people call you scum. Then you get to play the victim.
                        Are you serious? Abortions are usually performed by gynecologists. They make a living off of providing health care, not specifically off of providing abortions to those who need them. And they're not "playing the victim" when they complain about violent attacks and attempted arson against their clinics.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                          Every time Kidicious PWNs someone an angel gets their wings.
                          So, you are arguing that all angels must walk?
                          The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                          - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Some Christians take a gun and walk around a kids camp shooting 77 people dead, mostly children.

You do actually know what the 'baby parts' are used for right? Or are you imagining some macabre Halloween decoration business that PP are running out of the back of their satanic clinics?
                            You're always sure to go straight to the irrelevancies

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post

You're always sure to go straight to the irrelevancies

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                                Are you serious? Abortions are usually performed by gynecologists. They make a living off of providing health care, not specifically off of providing abortions to those who need them. And they're not "playing the victim" when they complain about violent attacks and attempted arson against their clinics.
                                Well no, not unless you go around calling it a war on women

Comment

Working...
                                X