Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Aeson had to throw one of us into the pit of fire....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Aeson had to throw one of us into the pit of fire....

Who would it be. He has to pick one of us or the internet gods shut him down!
    Himself! Aseon
    6.90%
    Sava
    0.00%
    AAAHHHZZZZ
    20.69%
    ok me (MWHC)
    31.03%
    Elok or Serb, whats the differnce
    34.48%
    Rah
    0.00%
    Ming (a new dog is cheap)
    0.00%
    Mr Fun - the bannananana vote
    6.90%
    Last edited by My Wife Hates CIV; October 9, 2015, 20:27.

I guess write in's will be allowed. Death by Aeson - no posting for six months!

Comment

ok first vote... it's just a dog!

Click image for larger version

Name:	bouncer.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	9102005

Comment

"What's the difference between Elok and Serb"? That's a very odd equivocation to make

For one, I don't think that Elok has ever posted drunk, and I don't think that Serb has ever posted sober
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Hmmm... maybe Elok transforms into Serb after drinking several bottles of vodka
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            Hmmm... maybe Elok transforms into Serb after drinking several bottles of vodka
            hmm... perhaps you have discovered a DL

Comment

Please don't encourage Aeson to throw one of into the fire.

He might keep going and throw us all into the fire.

He is constantly killing spambots. Don't give him ideas about starting on poasters.

Comment

damnnn.... got ourselves a good old fashioned hoirse race here! yeah, drinkin!

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  "What's the difference between Elok and Serb"? That's a very odd equivocation to make

For one, I don't think that Elok has ever posted drunk, and I don't think that Serb has ever posted sober
                  I did drunk posts many years ago. Back when Agathon was still around; I said something like "How many miles in the Boston Agathon?" which I thought was terribly clever. Because I was drunk. Can't find it now. I've posted sorta-tipsy since, but I think nobody noticed the difference because I have to be incredibly smashed before I stop noticing and fussing over typos. And I never had much of an internal censor for the booze to disable.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

if you can remember what you drunk posted than you didn't drunk post. gezzeee... kids,

Comment

Also, you left out BK, which in this context is akin to "what's your favorite food-bearing motor vehicle" and leaving out the damn ice cream truck. Of course he'd throw in BK. He'd throw in BK just to see how he sounded going down. BK might throw himself in, just so he could claim he was pushed by anti-Catholic bigots. What were you thinking, man?
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

make a 3rd tier if you feel that strongly... or are you just this drunk?

Comment

If anyone gets to leave here it should be me

Comment

Also, my name is Joe. "Pit of Fire" would be like a volcano. I live in on a tropical island. Orangesoda is what the natives on the island crave. Joe vs the Volcano was a great movie, and worked out smashingly (for Joe at least) in the end. It all fits ... I should be the one.

Comment

watch out elok... it's getting hot in here for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X