Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    These are pretty nice:

How could she possibly be British? Her teeth are so nice......
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Teeth?
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
        How could she possibly be British? Her teeth are so nice......
        I don't understand that stereotype. Maybe because we don't spend thousands of pounds on whitening them or straightening them etc because we're not incredibly vain?

Anyway, I'm well into my 4th decade: nice full set of straight teeth, wisdom teeth since 18 with no problems and not a single filling or anything (though I do hardly ever visit the dentist... )

Comment

Did you know that your princess' sister name "pipa" literally means blowjob in greek? (and pipe)
          It's very funny

Comment

I'm sure you wouldn't say no

Comment

Only if she gets in line

(although in all seriousness I'm happily restrained in that aspect)

Comment

Bondage blowjob then?
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                X