Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Muslims are fleeing in droves' - and i think the US should pick up the bill no matter where these people end up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm... you got in without permission just fine...
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Pulling out? More like being ordered to leave by the Iraqi government. Why are you conservatives so brain damaged you don't understand that? When a government of a country says we don't want you here get the **** out we are supposed to pretend they are a colony and ignore them?
      You are extremely naive.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        perhaps they should have done nothing (bush/cheney). where would things be today?
        If they hadn't invaded Iraq? Well there would be 4,486 Americans alive who are instead dead, about a million Americans healthy and well instead of suffering injuries, some life destroying and/or lifelong. There would be somewhere between 500,000 and a million Iraqi men, women and children alive today who are instead dead, and millions more without injuries and trauma. Oh and the US would be better off economically to the tune of perhaps $6 trillion long term.

But hey, mission accomplished..

Comment

Obama probably wouldn't even have become president. Wouldn't that be nice.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
          X