Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran started its nuclear programme, because Iraq!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the GOP takes the white house and the senate... this is only a matter of time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	b2_12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	9101855

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      have you been living under a rock for.... the last 35-40 years?
      No. Have you?

There are reasons to invade everyone. Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean they don't exist.
      this is not an argument. It is mere absurd assertion.
      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
      - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
        This ****ing guy... sitting here going "the Iranian regime doesn't face any existential threats"

LOLWUT

grumbler is serious idiot
        Did this whole name-calling thing work for you past the fourth grade? 'Cause it doesn't work now.
        The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
        - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
          If the GOP takes the white house and the senate... this is only a matter of time.

(snip)
          It's possible that that is just a matter of time no matter who is in charge of the White House, depending on how things work out.

But airstrikes are a far cry from an invasion, and Iran would never respond to airstrikes with a nuclear weapon, because they know the sure outcome of any nuclear exchange with the US.
          - A. Lincoln

Comment

any action will start with a weeks worth of airstrike pounding. There will not be much left to invade after that.

And yes, iran would fight back like a wild street dog when it starts. at least as best they can.

and than you would see maybe a force of 30000 troops secure certain key areas. Now the real mess starts for the US, clean up, feeding everyone and trying to get some kind of government going.

This could have all been taken care of already.

Comment

It would be funny if US attacks Iran.
              Probably the outcome would be nuclear devices exploding every 2 minutes rendering US a wasteland.

On the path of nazi germany and its contrived guilt

Comment

Originally posted by grumbler View Post
                It is mere absurd assertion.
                No. It's fact, you dumb ****.

And this name calling thing does work. You know why?

Because there are people like me reading this who aren't, like you, terminally retarded. If nothing else, I provide catharsis to the swaths of people with triple digit IQ's who may not have the stomach for actually talking to you.

You stupid moron.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by grumbler View Post

But airstrikes are a far cry from an invasion, and Iran would never respond to airstrikes with a nuclear weapon, because they know the sure outcome of any nuclear exchange with the US.
                  How many airstrikes has the US undertaken against nuclear powers?
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

not sure. is iran?

Comment

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid idiot

(xpost)
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I need to ask, grumbler. Are you learning disabled?

because I won't make fun of you if so
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How many airstrikes has the US undertaken with Obama? there must be something. yeah, these 1 or 2 strike things with ISIS. I guess he did get bin buddy with that raid. maybe that all Obama had him in.

Get a GOP'er in there. You might see a few nuclear powers get bombed.

Comment

Get a GOP'er in there. You might see a few nuclear powers get bombed.
                            Yup. They have a hard on for Russia.

I don't know what it is about those ****ing people and wanting to start armageddon.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

power. money. history written in their words. I guess they figure they will win when it all starts.

Comment

any action will start with a weeks worth of airstrike pounding. There will not be much left to invade after that.

And yes, iran would fight back like a wild street dog when it starts. at least as best they can.

and than you would see maybe a force of 30000 troops secure certain key areas. Now the real mess starts for the US, clean up, feeding everyone and trying to get some kind of government going.

This could have all been taken care of already.
                                There is nothing that the US could gain by invading Iran. 30,000 US troops could not begin to secure key areas, not with the need to protect a long and vulnerable line of supply (since the areas you would want to occupy lie on the far side of two mountain ranges from the nearest viable port). It is questionable whether 200,000 troops could do it.

Iran isn't Iraq 2003, with a ramshackle army and in the midst of a civil war. Its troops are motivated, decently armed, and supported by the populace. Fantasies about US invasions don't stand the smell test.
                                - A. Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X