Lombardi Handicappers League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lombardi Handicappers League

It looks like all the old timers should already be entered.

Just wanted to verify that people were still thinking of doing this.

I have no clue if we were ever able to allow newcomers.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Yes, we are. It took me a decent go around with CBS sports support but I was able to get them to give me commish status a while ago. Last year, I made Ming co-commish to have someone old(er) and reliable just in case.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Then we need to continue to ADVERTISE IT.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I still have it book marked, but seem to have trouble on the Tuesday/Wednesday window of making my picks. I get busy sometimes, see.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

yup, cbs still has me registered

I'll set up a pick em at yahoo

anyone want to do a salary cap league

Comment

I seem to be in at CBS. Had to renew my vows, though.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I would do salary cap.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How about that ESPN pool where you got to use each player once?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
                  I still have it book marked, but seem to have trouble on the Tuesday/Wednesday window of making my picks. I get busy sometimes, see.
                  You can miss the Thursday game and still make the rest of the picks. One of the first settings I changed.

Comment

I'll still make some bad picks so ya'll can trounce me.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Just make as many picks as you can and you too could Slowwhand your way to a championship. It worked for me.

Comment

I seem to be in on the Lombardi Handicappers League. When I click on standings and check last year it has us there, so I figure it's the correct one.

Comment

Don't talk about me!
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Don't talk about me!
                            Who else is there to talk about?

Comment

Where RG3 will play next.

Comment

Working...
                              X