Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would it take?

To prove I am in fact a robot.

Phá hủy tất cả mọi người. Phá hủy. Phá hủy.

well.. I would have to own this site... than... well, come on, the rest is easy when you have access to logs.,

if fact, I would right a program, call it the "monitor" that would email me when anything, wehatever got above a cartain level based on some varoiant. its really easy to make a program "look" smart. i'[ll take it!!!! $$$

Comment

wait... write! man, you readf something like 10 times and than hit enter. dang!

Comment

OMG, drinkin... I tojught this thread was startied by SAVA.

spamboat... I see it now.

Comment

you have to underataned ... no kids to watch, don't happen often here! drinking. no work sunday.... ANS nothing running om a sat night I have to woprry about! so... yeah........ trying to consolidate (man, nigf word, type it right)(. ny drunkng post here.

Comment

Why are your children so busy that you have to watch their offspring for them almost all of the time?

Comment

so I guess everyone else has a lilfe on Saturday... s*, even spambot.

dang even MHLC is off watching some old time move. at least she;s making dinner too!

Comment

A Nigerian certificate
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Why are your children so busy that you have to watch their offspring for them almost all of the time?
                  Daughter works 3rd shift now and she needs to get sleep afterwards. So yeah, 16-19 hours. Looking forward to when she goes back to first shift.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                    so I guess everyone else has a lilfe on Saturday... s*, even spambot.

dang even MHLC is off watching some old time move. at least she;s making dinner too!
                    How to marry a millionaire and how to steal a million. Classic girl Flix, I haven't seen in awhile!

Comment

Working...
                    X