Is MHLC for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MHLC for real?

Is she for real or did MWHC pull off the DL of the century?
    Yes and a refreshing break from MWHC posts
    90.00%
    No - MWHC has pulled off a great DL
    10.00%

You are enjoying this way more than I ever thought!

Edit add: yes, I voted for myself! Seriously, just looking over his shoulder, I thought you all would appreciate some fresh female views!
    Last edited by My Hubby Loves Civ; August 19, 2015, 18:07.

Comment

The second poll option is flawed since it's actually a fairly lame DL.

Comment

just the sheer volume of posts (at times when we're together) and for this length of time now. and completely different subjects.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          The second poll option is flawed since it's actually a fairly lame DL.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
            just the sheer volume of posts (at times when we're together) and for this length of time now. and completely different subjects.
            The high volume makes it less credible. Legitimate new posters don't usually spam like crazy.

Comment

The high volume makes it less credible. Legitimate new posters don't usually spam like crazy.
              this is all we do - almost completely retired. by the time grand kids leave everyday... this is nice.

Comment

seriously? When have I spammed? I have been trying to bring decent threads into the forum or so I thought! Obviously, MWHC spams, and always has before I even registered! I have not!

Comment

I'm not a spammer... more like a friendly poster... you know. like you know. really.

Comment

rah... could I MWHC really be this good? look deep.

Comment

What? No banana option?
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I dunno Rah. Looks like she might be real

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                          I dunno Rah. Looks like she might be real
                          Yep, it was democratically decided that your wife is for real and posts on Apolyton
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I don't think anyone questions that he actually has a wife

Comment

Still not buying. He maybe got her to post once or twice and he picked up the rest.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X