No announcement yet.

My Hubby Loves Civ - Self Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your Hubby acknowledges your claim, maybe we won't assume your a pathetic DL. But until then. BORING/LAME.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      When your Hubby acknowledges your claim, maybe we won't assume your a pathetic DL. But until then. BORING/LAME.
      He told me that he emailed someone on the site last night, so that they can confirm. Your life obviously needs more excitement! Jump in and have some fun!

Edit add: Besides, anyone with a brain will quickly see that my husband and I are complete opposites in our thinking and chatting styles!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        maybe we won't assume your a pathetic DL
        Your? Now we need someone to confirm that Rah hasn't been replaced by MWHC. Further and further down the rabbit hole..

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
          Your? Now we need someone to confirm that Rah hasn't been replaced by MWHC. Further and further down the rabbit hole..
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But I can safely say that Rah is Rah
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You all will be wearing tinfoil hats soon if you turn on each other.
            I just ask that you don't burn me at the stake just yet. So make sure those hats haven't slid over your eyes and blinded you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

Yeah, but who's rah?

Comment

Will definitely be back to chat more later. I have a grandson who seriously needs grandma time! One thing I am curious is why haven't most of you provided a little more about yourselves on your ABOUT ME page? No wonder you are all seem so distrustful. You all could be MWHC and just having fun with me!

Comment

You are like a man's idea of how a woman would post on an internet forum

Comment

MWHC did confirm it to me.

MHLC, welcome to Apolyton. As you can probably tell ... we're not used to women-folk (or any new folk) round these parts.

Comment

no one knows what to think. is she real?!?! how would one verify a login?

Comment

didn't even give me a few minutes to have some fun.

Comment

Is Aeson trolling? Or am I just paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            MWHC did confirm it to me.

MHLC, welcome to Apolyton. As you can probably tell ... we're not used to women-folk (or any new folk) round these parts.
                            Thank You! I always have had more fun with the guys, my women friends are totally clueless on how much fun it is to slay your man and his friends in Halo games or how thrilling it is too knock them out in UFC! I have always been a Tom boy and it is way easier to chat anonymously online since the guys are not just staring at my boobs! Hmmm...perhaps, that is why I can cremate them in video games? You think it may be a distraction?

Edit add: obviously, I probably wouldn't have found this forum if I didn't get curious and look over my hubby's shoulder!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

We could always change that on a Saturday night. 9 Heads of Rah?

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                                didn't even give me a few minutes to have some fun.
                                Originally posted by giblets View Post
                                Is Aeson trolling? Or am I just paranoid.
                                Completely Schizo-Paranoid!

Comment

Working...
                                X