Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I go right for the comment sections now when reading news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I go right for the comment sections now when reading news...

just to see if the first 3 posts are - where is the video? now I don't have to look.

so sad. most are easter egg hunts... where's the video??? hopefully something that works like youtube.

this is where we are today. how are you?

first

Comment

I Am Second.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

this is where we are........ first. second. wow POLOY forever!

and I'm the drunk!

Comment

Where's the video?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

nice... I have to say, nice reply SaShi. very good, yes yes.

Comment

You should avoid Yahoo news and seek out better news sources!

Comment

I typically check out latimes.com (you have to disable cookies though), marketwatch.com, and bbc.com/news
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I do washingtonpost, nytimes, newyorker, atlantic, vox, fivethirtyeight, bloombergview, economist and bbc
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

To be fair the comments sections are usually more fun than the articles.

Comment

very true, though not in brasil, where they're always terrible.
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        To be fair the comments sections are usually more fun than the articles.
                        I agree! Many videos that they do have included too usually are not all they are all hyped up about! The comments more often than not are where you will find sources that the article forgot to mention. Just seem more informative unless it becomes a fan subject rant. Then I just grab some popcorn and scroll through the simulated UFC fight and try to decide who is going to win. Sadly, they usually both knock themselves out!

Comment

Working...
                        X