Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you smarter than the average person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The tyranny of democracy is the ordinary and average rule - see Plato, see Bubba and Dubya.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'm willing to concede to the majority for government, but not in business.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm smarter than the average furson, since I don't dress up in a fursuit and butt**** other people dressed in fursuits
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          I'm smarter than the average furson, since I don't dress up in a fursuit and butt**** other people dressed in fursuits
          Ironclad logic

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            Millions of years of evolution just to produce a species that dresses up in a fursuit to buttsex others dressed in fursuits and you think you are above it.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It depends on what you mean by 'than'...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'm smart enough to know REALLY smart people and realise they are smart and I should probably listen to them more.

So I think I fit the middle.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

No. That makes you smart
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Yes, not being clouded by thinking you're the smartest person on the planet makes you smarter than that person.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Then we are all smarter than Hillary Clinton.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I am super excited to see that there are so many more smarter folks than me online! I read that one should immerse themselves with folks with higher IQs so I won't get dumbed down! Thank you all!

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
                          I am super excited to see that there are so many more smarter folks than me online! I read that one should immerse themselves with folks with higher IQs so I won't get dumbed down! Thank you all!
                          We will soon turn you into a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                            No. That makes you smart
                            So smart I did not even realise there is a poll
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                              We will soon turn you into a ****.
                              But the poll shows that so many folks are much smarter than me....geesh, I am already feeling more stupid! Thanks!

Comment

We are actually ***** who will drag you down to our level, eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X