Does Asher Still Post Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiggy should go and post that rant on Asher's page with a link to the OT
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
      ****, is he STILL on me? Get laid, dude.
      I feel sorry for you. So unable to withstand criticism, yet quick to dish it out (inaccurately most often). It really explains a lot because I've seen so many people with the same problem.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

and i feel sorry for you, dashi. your only contribution to the forum seems to be following one or two people around finding ever pettier ways to say 'i don't like you'.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You're right. I should keep a lot of this to myself. It contributes nothing.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Well ****! Now what am I going to talk about?
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

i've seen you post some imaginative stuff in the past, you'll think of something.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                ****, is he STILL on me? Get laid, dude.
                That's his shtick.

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                You're right. I should keep a lot of this to myself. It contributes nothing.
                Correct, for once.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  How was the baldness going?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	11059706_10100321143508837_1546275876616645075_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	9101738
                  As of 3 days ago, this is what it looks like.

It's basically been unchanged for 10 years.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                    OH THAT IS JUST RICH :MAD: :maD: :MAD: :MAD: :amass: ASHER, WHO ONCE **LIED** AND CALLED SAVA A **MORON** FOR SAYING PC'S WILL OUTPERFORM THE PS4 AND XBOX ONE BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A UNIFIED LOGIC BOARD, IS NOW TOO GOOD FOR APPLETON?!!? ASHER, WHO ONCE CALLED HIMSELF 'PRESIDENT OF THE OT' BECAUSE HE WASN'T GETTING HIS PENAS SUCKED ENOUGH AT HIS NICE HOME -----WITH A CAR **APPLETON HELPED PICK OUT** AND WITH A GARDEN **APPLETON HELPED CURATE** ---- NOW NO LONGER NEEDS APPLETON BECAUSE HE HAS 'TEN DIRECT REPORTS, ALL SOFTWARE ENGINEERS' AT HIS NEW JOB? WELL SORRY WE CAN'T POLISH YOUR NOB ANYMORE AS WELL AS YOUR 'TEN DIRECT REPORTS, ALL SOFTWARE ENGINEERS' YOU ASHER :MAD: MAD: IF I HAD TO HAZARDING A GUESS, THE ONLY THING ASHER IS OUTGROWING THESE DAYS IS HIS JEANS :MAD: :MAD: NEWSFLASH GLONK: YOU CAN'T QUIT US WE QUIT YOU :MAD:
                    If there were more posts like this, I'd find more time to come here...

The real answer is I just don't have time. When I was a developer I could come here while code was compiling, etc. Now I'm just in constant meetings all day. And traveling a lot. When I come home I'm exhausted and do passive stuff.

When all I do is argue with and yell at people all day, it's not very enticing to come here and deal with some people.

Just as a life update...I'm currently spending 2 weeks here in Calgary and then 1 week in Seattle for the foreseeable future. They really, really want me to move to Seattle to build a team there, and I'm considering it. I'll let you know if I do end up moving.

And for the record, it's now up to 16 (6-figure salary) direct reports...excluding the 6 interns. Haven't had time to update the website. Which, by the way, is a great thing to do if you haven't done it already. It gets you tons more headhunter calls, which gets you more offers, which gets you matching salary offers.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Add me on Facebook to stay in touch (PM me if you can't recall my name). I'll probably check back here every few months out of boredom if not.

Comment

two eyebrows - isn't that new ?

Edit : Oh, and good to see that you still are alive and raging while I've been away
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Asher is photogenic

Comment

Oh God...
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I don't think Asher is God.

Comment

I like Russian sluts and Russian sluts, apparently, like me
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X