Proposal that edits count towards post count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal that edits count towards post count

Some edits are substantial reworking of the post. I suggest that all edits count as a new post.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

*All post count harvesters please line up on the right*
    *Alexander's Horse please move to the head of the line*
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

neatness counts

I just think posters should get some credit for the effort they put in to making their posts tidy, acccurate and free of spelling errors.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Well do it when you are writing the post to begin with.

I also noticed that you are posting in this forum AH, and even a sporadic post in the civ3 forum, but I have never seen you in the OT. I wonder who is going for the post counts
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

So cynical

We all can't write perfect posts like you Provost.

Comment

Nope, but you can try You can only tend towards a limit of excellence...I am that limit
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

nice avatar. NOT!

You've reached your limit.

Comment

Under the ADA you could count this proposal as an accommodation to to disabled posters, dyslexics, etc. Or you could just follow my example re the ADA, leaving the grocery store, I block the hadicap parking spaces with empty shopping carts.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

American Diabetes Association?
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Americans with Disabilities Act.
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I have no problem with AH posting in the On Topic forums. He actually posts real things, unlike some other OT posters (Not naming any names, Andz)

BTW, how long are you gonna take to become a deity? Its been weeks with your post count in the 9900 range.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I propose we just let AH post 41 times in a row, and let him live out his sad little dream of being the fourth Apolyton deity.
                        Then he can continue posting on the OT forum.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Couldn't we come up with ingenious and unexpected way to ban him with a 2K PCR? It's entertaining...Oh..maybe that show's getting a little worn out.

Comment

If given a 96% PCR then he won't have an avatar either.
                            My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                            from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                            --MarkG

and by MikeH
                            she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

an interesting thought there provost, no sign of alexander in OT since the no post count there and lots of OT stuff in other forums from same ... HMMMMMMM I wonder who is reaaly going for that deity level ....
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                              X