Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone should **** a chick who is 18 years young then them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sava's horrible reading comprehension once again rears its ugly head. Why am I not surprised .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
      this is just a personal thing

but if i'm bragging about spending time with someone, it means i hold them in high esteem

why does male sexuality have to be demonized

oerdin didn't call her a cumbucket... YOU DID

****ing idiot
      1. He didn't call her that, he said Dinner treated her like one. Learn to read.
      2. If you respect people that you brag about spending time with, that doesn't mean every dude who brags about ****ing young women and says things like " Just find a way to make them shut the **** up." and "Also young waitresses are so ready to **** guys who they think will improve their lives." respects women. Idiot.

Comment

the irony of using a slur against a woman in an accusation of misogyny

but then again, michael vick is a first ballot hall of fame quarterback

Comment

Originally posted by Kldicious
          also, in case you missed it:

he used the word to refer to a young woman

illiteracy is a serious problam
          Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          Seriously, Oerdin, stop being such a creepy ****. There is nothing wrong about being happy that you got to have sex with someone younger than you, but to brag about it on Poly and treat her, seemingly, like a *** bucket is just seriously messed up. This isn't a forum filled with frat boys that never grew up who are giving you high fives while your 21 year old is doing her walk of shame. Treat her like a person.
          Saying he treated her "like a *** bucket" is not saying she is actually a "*** bucket".

Comment

Ah, the deliberate misreading of a post to engage in 'politics style' gotcha posts. Y'all are so boring.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I didn't realize you were a DL

Comment

He's the only person to use that term

Learn how to ****ing read dumb****
                Sigh!

"But to brag about it on Poly and treat her, seemingly, like a *** bucket is just seriously messed up."

He may have used the term, but he certainly didn't call her that - seems to me that it is your reading comprehension that is faulty...

also, the time he spent with her had such an impact, he made this celebratory thread

I'd say that's high ****ing esteem
                Yeah:

"Just find a way to make them shut the **** up."

High ****ing esteem

"Also young waitresses are so ready to **** guys who they think will improve their lives."

High ****ing esteem

About the only thing he holds in high esteem is the ego-boost it gives him ****ing someone so young in comparison (which betrays a lack of self-esteem in my book) and her tight *****...

Also, you failed to ignore the fact that this was sex between TWO CONSENTING ADULTS
                'I failed to ignore'

You attempt to lecture me on reading comprehension and post that afterbirth of a sentence!!!

the level of respect shown is shared equally between the two parties

you can't condemn oerdin without condemning this young women
                Well, we don't quite know that, because we haven't seen her version of the story, have we...? I think the test would be getting her to read this thread and whether she might take any offence or not...!?

SO **** YOU
                You wish!
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

I am putting another poast in this thrade so I can "join in" the debate to make myself look "moar intelligent" you guise.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Respect is a two way street. What is childish about that? Are you retarded?
                    Ah yes, the oh so adult "If one person acts like a dick, it's OK for the other one to do so as well" whine...

But, ass usual, you've completely missed the point - I don't give a **** about what happened between two consenting adults - good for them both if they both got what they wanted!

What the majority of us are pissed about is the way he reported his conquest, like she was some dumb young ***** to **** and discard for the next one that he can trick into 'improving their lives', or whatever...
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      I am putting another poast in this thrade so I can "join in" the debate to make myself look "moar intelligent" you guise.
                      You succeeded or failed depending on your intent
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post

What the majority of us are pissed about is the way he reported his conquest, like she was some dumb young ***** to **** and discard for the next one that he can trick into 'improving their lives', or whatever...
                        THEN STOP BEING A WHINY LITTLE ***** AND MIND YOUR OWN BSINESS

Sex is totally not shameful and a man is perfectly okay with having it with a desire partner.... HE JUST CANT TALK ABOUT IT

your position is indefensible, illogical, childish, and stupid
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          Sava is indefensible, illogical, childish, and stupid
                          FTFY

Comment

• honestly, the next level of stupidity from this is getting upset at the existence of curse words

how old are you people?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Sava is on point.

as always
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• wahhhhh oerdin is a stupid person who lacks the ability to appropriately express his post coital jubilation

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you babies
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X