Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone should **** a chick who is 18 years young then them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oerdin, you were in the Army. Surely this isn't the first time you paid for under aged sex.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Bugs, I'm just trying to make a point and I had to work last night so my sleep is messed up. Sorry.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Oerdin

Comment

Oh yeah, and pics

Comment

I am 39 so bagging a 21 year old hotty was really nice and out of the ordinary. No, it is not true love nor will there likely be a long term relationship as she said she just wanted to give an older guy a try for giggles. Stop trying to pretend you wouldn't be happy too.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
              Oerdin, you were in the Army. Surely this isn't the first time you paid for under aged sex.
              No money changed hands though there was dinner, wine, a bar tab, and a bet about vinyl sounding better than digital.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'd much rather **** a chick in vinyl than digital, but it might cause blisters.

Comment

Digital sounds better than vinyl, if the bitrate is high enough. Phonograph records have maximum and minimum frequencies they can record, plus a noise component that reduces the actual information content. If the bitrate provides acuity that exceeds those, digital is better.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The fuzzy sound of vinyl makes people nostalgic.

Comment

Glad you were able to work the old guy oerdin. Hope you remembered protection. In my experience, 21 year hotties who like old men aren't that concerned about it.

Comment

The serious audiophiles I know swear by vinyl and vacuum tubes for the best sound.

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                        This thread is akin to KH posts about money.
                        Are you saying Dinner gets a lot?

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Woman 18 years younger than me are already in their thirties.

Personally I'm only attracted to women around the same age as me, always have been. For me it would be depraved to chase younger ones. The older ones are crazy enough, but at least we have things to talk about and common life experience.

Oh yeah - wrong thread...
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Woman 18 years younger than me are already in their thirties.

Personally I'm only attracted to women around the same age as me, always have been. For me it would be depraved to chase younger ones. The older ones are crazy enough, but at least we have things to talk about and common life experience.

Oh yeah - wrong thread...
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I hate when horses denigrate human beings by saying they don't have anything interesting to talk about!

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                                The serious audiophiles I know swear by vinyl and vacuum tubes for the best sound.
                                They are provably wrong. If they like the distortions caused by the vinyl, then you can simply record those distortions digitally and get the same effect.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X