Ignore List of Thread Starter keeps Ignored from Posting in Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Completely agree. My only worry is that people would be able to game the system by temp ignoring people just to troll. Overall though, its definitely better than the current situation.
    I fail to see what's wrong with the current situation?
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      We already have this, Aeson. People are unhappy because, "posters other than them are having their opinion out there where people are reading them. They might be influenced". Then their copy paste from Daily Kos dies.

Threads die all the time - what's more interesting is why they continue on.
      This. And it's been the real problem all along.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Threads all too often die here because you and your rape chum, Ben, **** all over them...
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
          Threads all too often die here because you and your rape chum, Ben, **** all over them...
          They die because you and all the other pussies who now are asking for a handicap got severely pwned. Shall I start a list of names?

Comment

I fail to see what's wrong with the current situation?
            Oh wait..

See you do see after all.

Comment

No, unfortunately Kid has a point in his post above. Basically it is one of freedom of speech, and apparently you don't like Kid and Ben's right to freedom of speech...

Comment

I'm happy to see Aeson continues his holy quest to find ways to kill this site faster.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  They die because you and all the other pussies who now are asking for a handicap got severely pwned. Shall I start a list of names?
                  I'm on your side, you freak. I think you should be allowed to pwn the fact that you're a moron, as I think it is your right to freedom of speech - just in the same way that I can be free to call you a misogynist ******** because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                    I'm happy to see Aeson continues his holy quest to find ways to kill this site faster.
                    Well, he lets you post here, after all...

Comment

I'm on your side, you freak. I think you should be allowed to pwn the fact that you're a moron, as I think it is your right to freedom of speech - just in the same way that I can be free to call you a misogynist ******** because of it.
                      You hate America and men so don't expect an apology.

Comment

I see that it's started because I can't respond to someone that does not have me on ignore in one of gribblers ****ty little troll red states thread. This place is going down the ****ter fast.

Comment

Comment

At least I can get laid without paying for it, or raping someone...

Comment

At least I can get laid without paying for it, or raping someone...
                              But they are all sober, so I feel sorry for you

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                                I'm pretty sure I could do it faster ...

Comment

Working...
                                X