<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Are you an idiot or something?

Comment

really

Comment

stalin
            Trotsky

If only Russa had listened to Trotsky and formed a full partnership with Mao. We will get a chance to see how that would have turned out soon when China absorbs the eastern half of Russia.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I admit to liking this: https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyRussianHacker/videos

Comment

The level of Western thinking strata is indeed pathetically low. Not that I expected any think tanks on Apolyton. My bad. Out.

Comment

Another drunken **** and run by Serb

Comment

Originally posted by Serb
                    Russia is like a vat of virile bull semen, and America is like a poopy butt diaper, lol. Also, i am disgusted by the infantile level of discourse on this site.

Comment

Are you sure you have taken your medication today?

Comment

Russia has started World War III by invading parts of Ukraine, if you don't understand that you're an idiot who needs to read real history books that give you the ability to predict the future. /sarcasm

Comment

Please, take your pills at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                            Are you sure you have taken your medication today?
                            I thought you were leaving, having defeated us in your masturbation contest or whatever the hell this thread was supposed to be

Comment

Yeah, if you're not making paranoid rants about impending nuclear war you must be suffering from some kind of mental illness...

Comment

Russia invades parts of Ukraine only in your empty brainwashed heads.

You are f*cking western biomass. Dumb as a pile of wood. Go ahead, keep going the same way, where your puppet masters were heading you the last time - to the bloodbath.

You want it - you'll get it, idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X