Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had to poop at a public bathroom today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to poop at a public bathroom today.

I wanna say it has been at least 15 years since I have.

I hate pooping anywhere but my bathroom
    To us, it is the BEAST.

The solution is to never leave your house
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Or wear diapers

Comment

First world problems.

Comment

If the "public bathroom" was "the local water supply" then I'd say this is a third world problem

Comment

I find it weird that I'm not weirded out by pooping in public bathrooms. It seems like the kind of thing that should bother me. Like, the cashier at Jersey Mike's wants to fistbump (one word or two?) me and I refuse, because holy god I'm not touching a stranger. But somehow sharing ass space with a stranger is just fine with me.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That said, I won't use porta-potties.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm just happy to have eliminated the pressure in my anal cavity.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

My diet means I pass infrequent but very large solid ****s and generally have the luxury of pooping at home.

Porta****ters are gross but I'm willing to put up with them. Except when it's really hot outside, then they're ****ing awful.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    The solution is to never leave your house

This is actually very effective

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    If the "public bathroom" was "the local water supply" then I'd say this is a third world problem
                    [emoji38]
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

While I was in there, two guys started talking to each other about the show "two and a half men"

They were peeing and the one guy started singing "men men men men"

I really hope they knew each other
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        My diet means I pass infrequent but very large solid ****s...
                        ...I order Papa John's around once every five weeks.

Comment

I have bowels of steel.

Comment

My diet means I pass infrequent but very large solid ****s and generally have the luxury of pooping at home.
                            With any luck, they will have a cure for colon cancer in 30 years or so....
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I don´t mind using public restrooms ... usually.

The only exception was once when I drove home via train from a meeting I had in cologne.
                              I ate something with Chilies during the meeting ... and therefore had to use the trains toilet really really urgently.
                              Well, the toilet was free ... but it was obvious that someone very drunken had used it before me ...
                              he had puked ... partially into the toilet and partially into the washing basin and the room was full of this foul odor.
                              Considering that the alternative was to **** into my pants, I reluctantly (and with a handkerchief in front of my nose and mouth so not to smell the stench) used the toilet, but I am glad that I never ever ever afterwards had a similar experience
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X