Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New book claims Hillary Clinton is guilty of domestic violence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the evidence. Bill said he had an accident in the bathroom. The made found blood all over in the bedroom where they were fighting.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That Hillary has a temper is not news. I assume it contains the story about Bill needing stitches when Hillary learned of Monica. Evidently willing partners was more of an issue than the ones Bill assaulted.

J

Comment

During the height of President Bill Clinton’s Monica Lewinsky scandal, a White House maid entered the bedroom to clean and was shocked to find the president and first lady’s bed covered in blood.
        Modal Trigger
        “The Residence:
        Inside the Private World of the White House” by Kate Andersen Brower
        Harper
        The blood belonged to the president, who said publicly that he “hurt himself running into the bathroom door in the middle of the night.”
        But the White House residence staff believed differently. As one worker told author Kate Anderson Brower, “We’re pretty sure [Hillary Clinton] clocked him with a book.”
        “There were at least 20 books on the bedside table for his betrayed wife to choose from,” Brower adds, “including the Bible.”
        So at the moment we have an alleged incident that nobody actually witnessed?
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I seem to recall a story about a thrown lamp sometime in the past twenty years.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            So at the moment we have an alleged incident that nobody actually witnessed?
            Witnesses heard the fight. They heard her call him a something bastard. Then they heard a heavy object thrown. Bill went to get stitches. He said he had an accident in a different room. There was blood all over their bad.

Comment

Eh

My neighbour chased her boyfriend around the house with a shotgun.

Seems tame.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Witnesses heard the fight. They heard her call him a something bastard. Then they heard a heavy object thrown. Bill went to get stitches. He said he had an accident in a different room. There was blood all over their bad.
                So an alleged incident that nobody actually witnessed.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  So an alleged incident that nobody actually witnessed.
                  Bill didn't report. Now we might have a husband beater in the WH

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
                    Mostly because Bill is a walking penis. It always surprised me that feminists love the man so much given his general behavior around women.
                    Which actually raises a nice point.
                    Assuming clinton's policies were equalitarian ("women friendly") then that's probably why they love him.

I remember a talk on poly when someone refered to a politician's shaky personal life (he was cheating) as something that portrayed negatively on his political prowess. (I realize the poster's intention was to present said politician as untrustworthy in a wider context, so his personal life just got added in there).

But let's say a politician has a not so pristine personal life BUT delivers on what you have trusted him to do.
                    Why would you care what he does behind closed doors?
                    It's like a writer or a poet. His works might fascinate you but you wouldn't want him as a friend.

Comment

Why would you care what he says under oath?

Comment

If my wife put me in the hospital I wouldn't be very concerned about keeping my oath to her. Of course he lied to the grand jury so...

Comment

For those who prefer to read an article rather than Kid's pathetic attempts at communication:

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I knew there was a lamp!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              For those who prefer to read an article rather than Kid's pathetic attempts at communication:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.VSXQfGZ4hFU
                              No thanks. As with most of his stuff, this is pretty dumb.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.VSXQfGZ4hFU
                                No offense, but I didn't want to seem like I approve of domestic violence the way some are.

You aren't still thinking about voting for her are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X