Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A history of the Norwegian kings 2

Happy B'Day Nikolai!!!

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pope blog 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	9101579

Comment

W00t!
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Happy birth day, man. Oh, and you need to update the real Norwegian Kings thread.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thanks guys. after the day came and went two days ago I thought you'd forgotten me. Had a great day, lamb steak and Apple pie with ice cream was served at family dinner. Good stuff.

Oerdin, I updated the aar yesterday.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
            X