Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When marijuana use is isolated, stoned drivers just as safe as sober drivers... NHTSA study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to always be stoned when I drive. It keeps me from raging out. It's only unpleasant at night, when judging time and distance becomes more of a problem. But during the day, stoned driving is the only way to stay sane.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      Field sobriety tests are somewhat better but aren't as effective with an older population since many old timers have difficulty passing the test cold sober.
      Not seeing the problem...
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        Not seeing the problem...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd like to point out that the study found that only alcohol was evaluated with a method that yields concentration levels, the other substances were evaluated with oral swabs, which give only a yes or no result. Strangely the study suggests that ONLY alcohol is related to an increased risk of accidents. Finally I'd like to point out that with regards to THC it's ben found that oral swabs detect residue in the mouth from smoke and isn't related to actual concentrations in the blood or body tissues. The residue in the mouth can be washed off.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Just in case. What is the best substance to use to wash it out with? Alcohol could lead to other issues.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just in case. What is the best substance to use to wash it out with? Alcohol could lead to other issues.
              THC is alcohol soluble.

Try swishing for 30 seconds with grain alcohol.

If you are really feeling like making the most out of it, spit into a container, let it evaporate, then scrape off what you can and smoke it.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Let's ban alcohol and legalize marijuana so the drug laws are consistent.

Comment

Try swishing for 30 seconds with grain alcohol
                  I figured alcohol was the answer but I don't want to rinse with alcohol before driving. That's why I asked for other options. I know it's not water soluble.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Isn't it fat soluble? Would milk dissolve it?

Comment

I figured alcohol was the answer but I don't want to rinse with alcohol before driving. That's why I asked for other options. I know it's not water soluble.
                      If you are worried about the alcohol rinse, just smoke a bowl to relax.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedotard View Post
                        Isn't it fat soluble? Would milk dissolve it?
                        Indeed.

Though, olive oil might be better.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Then I could re-rinse with more alcohol and wait to be pulled over.

I do like the milk concept. I'll have to remember that if they ever start swabbing.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just be sure to have a milk mustache and give a big smile to the officer. It will help convince him you are not stoned.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Make sure it's not skim milk

Comment

Make sure it's not droplets of thickened congealed milk that might sorta look like another completely different substance produced by the male human body under certain circumstances.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X