Coughing when lying down, but not when standing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coughing when lying down, but not when standing up

And sneezing when sitting up, but not when lying down.

Is this ebola?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

No, it's just leprosy.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

My throat will be the first body part to fall off.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Heartburn?
        "

Comment

Just be glad it's not coughing with your head turned ...

Comment

I hate coughing when I'm pissing. That's the worst.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
              Is this ebola?
              Yes.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Sounds like allergies with post nasal drip.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

He's allergic to ebola!

Comment

I would avoid sneezing if you have broken ribs. I've tried. I did not enjoy it.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'm sorry Colon - it's end-stage Belgian choca-holism I'm afraid..
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The Muslim Brotherhood have put a hex on you from beyond the grave. That's what you get for collaborating with a military dictator.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

You should listen to him, he's a doctor.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Otoh, it could be "coughing when lying down" syndrome - no cure for this if so. Sorry Colon.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                            X