X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't he a virgin at that point?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

also, shouldn't it be "omega" males? not "beta"?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wouldn't really know, I've never paid much attention to all that nonsense.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

the most insecure and weak motherfucker in the room is the one who has to puff his chest out and proclaim he's "alpha"

anyone who has ever thought about that topic seriously and attempted to self-identify with being "alpha" is an absolute moron
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I get it... I mean, male egos are fragile little things.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              This is either the most interesting (psychologically) or pathetic threads on Poly, in recent memory (because Alby has been banned). You pick.
              Wait when was alby banned? Do you mean kiddy?

Comment

I recall speerface being banned at one point

can't remember why
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw

why did link originally carry a shield with a cross on it (from nes zelda 1)?

they have Jesus in Hyrule?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

so, i used two boosts yesterday on okc and got a few likes... so far, only one reply

the boosts, apparently, really make your profile seen by more women

it did increase the amount of attention i receive

however... today, i log in and see that over 5500 women saw me in their search results (if that is to be believed)

overall, i'd say 8 women showed some sort of positive interest in me

I'm trying to focus on that and not the ratio
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I submitted my most recent profile to paperrater.com

it gave me a B
                      87%

all of the grammatical errors weren't actually errors... well, except one bit; but that was done purposefully for effect

at over 1600 words, it isn't the longest I've written

I think my longest had around 12,000

but it did include a section where I copypasted the word "cum" a bunch of times in a big block of text

i wanted to have the highest number of times someone used "cum" in a profile
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

remember self loathers

i score

a lot

in early december, I had three different partners in 6 days

well, that's not necessarily something to brag about

i'd prefer 1 for the rest of my life

but in absence of true love, i'm gonna FUUUUUCK
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes the two are mutually exclusive
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

unless i meet an absolute babe of a sugar mama who treats me like a king, i'm pretty much going to date and be with someone until the sex stops

one at a time is my policy... the whole 3 in 6 days thing was an abberation

ended a dalliance with one, had a hookup, started dating my now ex-gf
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

minor threadjack:

my ankle is sore. it seems like it wants to roll when i run. i had to mindfully take each stride with my foot slightly tilted up on the far side

so i downed 3 advil (under previous orders from my one of my orthopod guys who recommended that due to my size) and smoked a bowl

i was going to either just do a little before bed or maybe try going without

but exceptions to my disciplined approach to reducing usage include injury and sleep

when it comes to sleep, it is less about my comfort and more about giving my body a chance to rest and repair itself after working out very intensely

my sleep is balanced and regular... solid 8-10 hours every night

my recovery period is amazing. i can do 1 rep maxes every other day. if i weren't trying to lose fat right now, i would certainly be pounding calories and protein, lifting like that every day, alternating muscle groups on 48hr cycles

i space out muscle groups 48 hours minimum... sometimes i will do a 3 day routine with a day of rest...

but right now, i'm more interested in dropping weight... still... my rest period slowed my progress, perhaps... but rest is necessary to continue to work out at such an intense pace

i'm at around a 1000-1100ish calorie deficit right now. when i work at this rate, i lose one pound of body weight about every three and a half days. So that 3 day split? one pound

it is hard to say if my strength gains are being affected. i suspect i am body recomping more than anything. the calories that do come in are able to repair my muscles. though, i do get just flat out fatigued after about 3-4 weeks of this. then i binge on weed (POWERFUL ANTI INFLAMMATORIES YOU DICKHEADS), rest up, then begin the cycle again

my only supplement is a moderately high dose of omega three and some vitamin D probiotic bull**** flaxseed thing that goes into my smoothies

i am including a protein power in my mix as well, but daily, i can only stomach an amount of that stuff equivalent to about 50g's worth of protein

my main sources now are canned chicken, chili, eggs (four used at a time), frozen chicken, flax seed, canned black and kidney beans, and whatever other little bits are in stuff like chips and other snack items, bread, etc.

for some reason, i really like writing this on poly

i would not be able to write all this in wordpad or something

BUT THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME

IT IS HELPFUL

YOU MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON MY LIFE

FUCKHEADS
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

also, my flexor hallucis longus tendon is inflamed (apparently i'm more likely to aggravate it as a result of my collective hockey experience) and the muscle is tight... it goes up into the calf. sometimes the muscle cramps... but usually when I'm lying in bed in a weird position... or perhaps as a result of inadequate sodium and/or potassium consumption after heavy activity

it really only starts to bother me when i do certain kinds of squatting or leg press styles. i occasionally will isolate a leg and activate my calf more, substituting that for a calf isolation exercise. that can trigger the soreness and pain. running can also trigger it. stubbing my toe. it kinda sucks

i suspect i'd be using nsaids more if i werent smoking

the effect that regular use of advil, for instance, can have on the body could be potentially serious... a staggering number of people die as a result of complications from long term NSAID use

i can't recall figures and i'm not googling

but IIRC, more than gun deaths
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X