Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't surprise your wife with breakfast in bed if you live in North Carolina..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't surprise your wife with breakfast in bed if you live in North Carolina..

North Carolina Woman Accidentally Shoots Husband After Mistaking Him for Intruder

A North Carolina woman accidentally shot her husband after mistaking him for an intruder as he was coming to surprise her withh breakfast in bed, police said today.

Tiffany Segule was in bed Friday morning when she shot her husband Zia Segule, a Fort Bragg soldier, Fayetteville, North Carolina, police told ABC News affiliate WTVD-TV.

Zia, 28, had reportedly left for work earlier in the morning, and then came home to surprise Tiffany, 27, with breakfast.

When the home alarm sounded, Tiffany shot him through the closed bedroom door, police said.

Zia, who was shot in the chest, has since been released from the hospital.

"She was doing what she felt was right and to defend herself at that time," Fayetteville Police Department Det. Antoine Kincade said.

"Until you're in that position, none of us can really say what we're going to do," neighbor Debbie Lauterbach told WTVD-TV.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/north-carol...ry?id=28140162

Glad to see people taking reasonable action to protect themselves against excess calories..

Shot in the chest on Friday, released from the hospital on Saturday?

Comment

bullet must have bounced off his manly pecs.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        Shot in the chest on Friday, released from the hospital on Saturday?
        American medicine has a lot of experience with gun shot wounds.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The door probably took a lot of velocity off the bullet, thank goodness.

There is a lesson for you - never bring your GF/wife breakfast in bed - I already knew that
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Bookmarking the story for future reference.

Anyone got a link to a story on the mortal danger inherent in bringing home flowers?
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Anyone got a link to a story on the mortal danger inherent in bringing home flowers?
              No but I wouldn't recomment that either - Mrs Horse's first thought would be why is he really bringing me flowers.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

My point exactly. Looking for airtight excuses to never buy flowers or serve breakfast in bed.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                X