There is no hope for humanity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no hope for humanity.

(Apparently someone on reddit unearthed this thread from 2008 a couple days ago, but internet "news" takes awhile to filter down from reddit to me.)

The gist is: bodybuilders are so awesome they can genuinely argue about the number of days in a week.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Doesn't Albie post there?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I know he posts on a bodybuilding forum; I don't know if it's this one.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I had to stop reading the thread I was laughing so hard.

TheJosh is the poster child for not using steroids.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Bodybuilding.com gets a pizza in a refrigerator
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Somehow, there's a constant redirect to the front page from every page in that site. Even if I force-stop it, as soon as I even scroll the mousewheel, it does that.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

It's nice to see that other sites have morons that continue to stand by their argument even when faced with reality. And then, when finally seeing what an idiot they have been, trying to change the argument, or claiming it's not what they really meant... It reminded me of a "certain" poster from Poly

Very funny stuff. It was worth a few laughs.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We should redirect Ben and Kid to that site, they'd feel at home there...
                    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

It is pretty hilarious that people reading that immediately think of ben and kid.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Has anyone noticed how much nicer this forum has become since they got banned?

Hell, I've been spending time here and posting more - whether that's a good thing for everyone else...?
                        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

There's a big difference between rarely being a dick and always being a dick.
                          But yes, much nicer. There are still disagreements and some insults but there seems to be a lot less hatred behind it.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't you post there alby?

EDIT: Beaten by Dauphin
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I never said anything about going exactly 7 times, like I said, if I go every other day, that is 4 DAYS A WEEK. How hard is that to comprehend?

Week 1 - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
                              Week 2 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

8 DAYS IN 2 WEEKS

In your terms,

8x in 2 weeks = 4 times a week, genius.

All Muscle and No Brains? lol

Ahahahahaha
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X