Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only defense against a bad guy with a gun..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only defense against a bad guy with a gun..?

A 2 year old with a gun apparently.

Authorities in northern Idaho say a 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed a woman after he reached into her purse at a Walmart store and her concealed gun fired.

Kootenai County sheriff's spokesman Stu Miller tells reporters that the woman was shopping with several children, and it's unclear how they are related. Authorities originally said the boy was the woman's son.

Authorities say the woman had a concealed weapons permit. Her identity has not been released.

Miller says the shooting was accidental and occurred in the Walmart in Hayden, Idaho, a town about 65 kilometres northeast of Spokane, Wash. The store closed after the shooting.

Hayden is a town of about 9,000 people just north of Coeur d'Alene in Idaho's northern panhandle.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/boy-2-in-idah...886683?cmp=rss

Interesting how they say 'accidentally'. Looks like another toddler has gotten away with murder.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1959196-stewie_by_111blur111.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	9136062

'Murrica.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Sadly, this stupid one had already bred and so the stupid gene is still going to be floating around in the gene pool.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If only that woman had a gun she could have protected herself when her first gun was stolen.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

If only she had taken the precaution of arming each of the children she was with.

Click image for larger version

Name:	k8w6673.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	9101399
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

This 3 year old was far more efficient. Both parents with a single bullet. I assume the marines are already trying to sign him up?

Originally posted by BBC
            US boy, three, shoots both parents in New Mexico

A three-year-old American boy has shot his mother and father with the same bullet after pulling a gun from her handbag, police say.

The incident took place in a motel room on Saturday afternoon in Albuquerque in the state of New Mexico.

The toddler was apparently reaching for an iPod.

The bullet passed through his father's buttock and hit his mother, who is eight months pregnant, in the arm. Both parents are said to be recovering.

The boy's two-year-old sister, who was also in the room at the America's Best Value Inn, was unhurt.
            'Traumatised'

Justin Reynolds told NBC News station KOB he and his girlfriend Monique Villescas were about to order a pizza when he heard the shot.

"The next minute I realised my girlfriend was bleeding. Then I sat down and realised I was shot too."

He called emergency services and tried to staunch Ms Villescas's bleeding with towels.

He said: "I was more worried about my girlfriend than myself and anything else that was going on. And my son because I didn't know if he had shot himself or not. He was shocked and crying. It was traumatising."

Mr Reynolds has been released from hospital and Ms Villescas is in a stable condition.

Albuquerque police said the district attorney's office would decide whether the parents would face negligence charges. The children have been taken into care.

In December a woman in the state of Idaho was killed after her two-year-old son accidentally shot her with a gun he found when reaching into her handbag in a Wal-Mart store.
            http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31082294

Comment

if only the unborn child was armed, this could have been prevented

thanks liberals
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hmm, Villescas sounds Spanish, maybe she was an illegal immigrant? The kid only did his patriotic duty, and his father's ass is an acceptable casualty.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

If only guns had a mechanism that could stop them from going off accidentally.

Comment

You really think a safety could defeat a determined toddler?
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Gun ownership is one of the worst life decisions a person could make... probably more so than smoking cigarettes.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I prefer to think of it as Darwinism in action
                        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Normally I would but there are a lot of children who get killed because of their parents' god awful decisions.

Plus, I don't suspect this is a genetic issue. It's cultural. White-bred gun culture is shit. They are the worst people in this part of the world.

The other day I was out at the mall and saw some dip**** driving a big black truck. He was flying a Confederate flag with an AR15 graphic and writing that said "come and get it".

It's all about compensating for micropenis. That's what their whole culture is.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Handgun ownership has been the focus of much criminological research due to the overinvolvement of handguns in violent crime. This literature has, however, overlooked the potential role genetic factors play in the decision to purchase a handgun. The current study analyzed the genetic and environmental influences on handgun ownership among a large sample of young adult twins from the United States. Analyses revealed a stronger concordance for gun ownership among identical twins as compared to fraternal twins and univariate ACE model results indicated genetic (57%) and nonshared environmental (43%) factors explained the variance in handgun ownership. A mediation analysis was performed and the results indicated a portion of the genetic influence on handgun ownership may be mediated by victimization experiences.

Darwin was rihgt

Comment

I stand corrected!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X