Recommend a romantic hotel in Vegas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a romantic hotel in Vegas?

I need a hotel in Vegas for Jan 16-18 for a romantic getaway with my lady friend and I am hoping to keep it under $500 but cheaper is better. I just want it to look classy so no HoJos. I was looking at the Mandalay Bay as I have stayed there before and enjoyed it though honestly it will be too cold for the pool which made that hotel famous. They had an upgraded tower room with a view of the strip and a king sized bed for $475 for both nights.

I noticed places like the Venetian are cheaper but I wonder how nice the hotel is so I would value suggestions. Also, I have only really looked at places on the strip so far but if someone knows a nice hotel off the strip (but not too far) then I'd love to hear. The same goes for any shows folks might have seen.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Well with Football playoffs going on, great deals will be very hard to come by. Mandalay Bay is nice but it's too far south on the strip for me. The older section north will provide better value. (and the Venetian fits the bill nicely)
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I forgot about th,e playuooffs. That must be why room rates went from $109 to $360 in one day.

Comment

MGM Grand has the best restaurants.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I think we all know why AAHZ is Putting a Poast in this Oerdin-Thrade™
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I notice the MGM has good hotel prices too. How are the rooms?

Comment

They are OK, but I think some of the rooms haven't been redone in a while.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

The MGM is an older hotel in need of some work

However, if you can get a great deal, the location is great. As far as romance goes, bring your own
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Tell us more about the hotels where you don't have to bring your own

Comment

We're talking Vegas here so you you don't have to bring your own to any Hotel.
                    If you have problems finding it, you're just not looking very hard.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I went with the Venetian. Got a deal for $200 a night plus tax and resort fee.

Comment

Good luck. I hope it goes well.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          Tell us more about the hotels where you don't have to bring your own
                          In Las Vegas, there are plenty of nice young men handing out business cards full of romantically minded women who are willing to come visit you in your hotel room.

Comment

how does he know the GF doesn't like down and dirty? I would have used Vegas to explore those sides, but hope it went well anyways..
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

hasn't happened yet. we do expect pictures afterwards though.

Comment

Working...
                              X